Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Former Liberal minister Sharman Stone calls out 'secret men's business' culture over historical rape allegation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sitting cabinet minister accused of decade old rape. Letter sent to PM by her friends asking for an investigation. The lady has taken her life last year.
Scott Morrison, senators and AFP told of historical rape allegation against Cabinet Minister

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Former Liberal minister Sharman Stone calls out 'secret men's business' culture over historical rape allegation
Told you politicians are all scum, scum protects scum...well only if your on the same side.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My question to all of this is, If all these people conspired to NOT tell the PM this information, What else are they hiding from him and the public? and when are heads going to roll?

How does a PM make informed decisions for the country if he is constantly kept in the dark?

Unless he is lying, then my points are irrelevant.
Excellant question.
I guess thats politics for you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So it's finally out who the guy is. All over FB on several sites so I guess it's ok to post on here. Delete if not.

Apparently he is a dual US citizen and suspected of now absconding back to his parents in USA. Tho others saying Dutton has advised AFP not to allow him to leave.

Confirmed on several sites he is mates with Scomo and Alex Hawke (of Ruby Princess fame) the Pentecostal politician close to Scomo's Hillsong.

The pic is of him holding the Sharks trophy in 2016.

Fuck he has a punchable face

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Told you politicians are all scum, scum protects scum...well only if your on the same side.
Seems to me she is "suggesting" this guy has actually done more of these acts in Parliament with her calling out of behaviours.

I have seen in posts who has been accused and yes a senior goody goody minister (if its him).

Nothing surprises anymore with what our politicians and all the collusion has become.

When you have a complicent media only concentrating on keeping an opposition to account, then the power hungry are allowed to go crazy with no oversight except when there is a front page controvery they can sell more papers with. Then you hear the details come out.

We desperately need a "real" drain the swamp.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems to me she is "suggesting" this guy has actually done more of these acts in Parliament with her calling out of behaviours.

I have seen in posts who has been accused and yes a senior goody goody minister (if its him).

Nothing surprises anymore with what our politicians and all the collusion has become.

When you have a complicent media only concentrating on keeping an opposition to account, then the power hungry are allowed to go crazy with no oversight except when there is a front page controvery they can sell more papers with. Then you hear the details come out.

We desperately need a "real" drain the swamp.
It is why more and more people are becoming dismissive of governments and main stream media.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is why more and more people are becoming dismissive of governments and main stream media.
Yes mate. Its what I detest about Murdoch and our other media barons.

When any Govt gets a free run with their one eyed policies not in the national interest but rather the mining, media and other donors businesses, then they think they can get away with doing what they like re sports rorts, community development rorts, submarine rorts, the list goes on. Our PM doesn't think he needs to answer to anyone and just smugly waffles and refuses to address the issues or disappears from photo ops for a few days till it blows over. This Brittany Higgins scandal is the most sustained pressure and comments we've ever heard from him....even when he wasnt told by up to 30 senior advisors and ministers of the crown.

Its just not good enough to continue on in this bs environment.

Will we be treated like mugs forever knowing we have a bunch of crooks running the joint.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And I'll put this on here. Will put in Corona thread as well bc some saying Chairman Dan.

Ok have your opinion by all means but acknowledge the media campaign against Andrews that is shaping public opinion.

What is the purpose of all of it?

Research by this expert now tracing bot like agitators posting 7,000 a day that has been traced back to Chinese methods. Think about it and who's campaign to cause dissent you may be supporting please.

Some bs about a snake on a fuel bowser as well, that the media beat up and it was all rubbish.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My advice is don't do it. I discovered my manager had approved the funding to transfer a staffer interstate to head office to work under him (literally), pay her accommodation and all the allowances and was shacked up with her at her residence. When I reported it with evidence, all farking hell broke loose...for me. HR or Human Refuse as I like to call them were on his side all the way until an ANAO audit discovered it a year later and both were sacked.

I'm pretty sure my name is still mud within the Org.
That sucks. For trying to do the right thing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I guess NSW get sick of propping the hicks up
The Qld fightback :grinning:

"NSW BILLING QUEENSLAND MUST BE A JOKE

The Berejiklian Government sent the Queensland Health Department a Bill for $30 million for quarantining now this had to be a joke but it’s not.

Berejiklian thinks that she’s entitled to this money from the Queensland Government but she’s not, she should be billing the Federal Government for quarantining but she won’t as she’d hate to have her master Morrison angry with her.

Berejiklian seems to forget that Queensland Health already support NSW residents to the tune of $93 million for health care and services provided to Northern NSW residents that have inadequate Health care provided by Berejiklian and the NSW LNP.

For years Berejiklian and her Government have neglected regional hospitals, Berejiklian has been responsible for Northern NSW residents having to access services provided by Queensland Hospitals and medical centres, so the hypocrisy of Berejiklian’s government wanting Queensland to pay is a joke, but it’s what we have come to expect from the Federal and NSW Liberals.

We should all remember that Morrison and Porter were willing to support Palmer in a court case against Mark McGowan’s West Australian Labor Government closing their border. What a farce a Federal Government choosing the likes of Palmer over an elected Premier just because it’s a Labor state".

1. Has Gladbags sent an invoice to any other state?

2. Maybe Qld and other states need to get together to work out the cost of NSW Govt mishandling of Ruby Princess and cost to their states hospitals, closed businesses and lockdowns as a direct result of allowing 3,000 people let loose into the community without any checks for already infected people.

That cost could be billions :grinning:

Thank you lucky stars the other States don't bill you Bin Chicken...especially WA and Tasmania.

Status
Not open for further replies.