Att: BaD^DoGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
ay your the one that started all this by calling me a ****head so I think you should apologise

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZA said:
Newsflash!!!!!

The Kennel is now restricted to people who live in the Canterbury- Bankstown area.
All members from outside this area will now be banned because you should be going for another team if you live away from Bankstown.
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:
****.. I gotta go for roosters now :(

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PineappleBoy said:
****.. I gotta go for roosters now :(
Its not good supporting another team is it :( well even thinking of supporting another team lol

Well i could always move :p

T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
ay your the one that started all this by calling me a ****head so I think you should apologise
You think wrong. Your the one who started making stupid posts which agrivated people. So no, no apologies from me.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
I think he qualifies for a banning anyway, as doesnt having two accounts breach the code of conduct?
It appears so!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BaD^DoGG said:
Hey you should get lost, you live in North Queensland and you're in a CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN Bulldogs forum. Go get stuffed no one wants you here.
thats a very stupid post

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
I dnt even know who HMA is? I joined the kennel only a few weeks ago and instead of being welcoming your all swearing and intimidating me for writing short posts. I didnt think you guys were like this.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
Tdogg transformer tahl, calling me a *****head for writing short posts?? How rude can you get.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
BaD^DoGG said:
I dnt even know who HMA is? I joined the kennel only a few weeks ago and instead of being welcoming your all swearing and intimidating me for writing short posts. I didnt think you guys were like this.
your right bro, that wasnt cool, its for some laughs, nothing personal.

sorry, you are welcome from me anyway

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I know K E only started this thread for a few jokes, no one would have wanted it to get so harsh on ya, dont let it get to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.