Att: BaD^DoGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
u callin me a little boy? I know I was a little boy at some stage in my life, and so were you!!
Believe me ur big enuff to be a front rower
you are still a small boy and i actually am a front rower :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL

I'm off now, Bad Dogg. Take care and remember I love you, habibi.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
You were born in 1990, so dat makes you 15 turning 16, I was born in 1986, so work out whose the little one. By the way you look like shrek.

T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
You were born in 1990, so dat makes you 15 turning 16, I was born in 1986, so work out whose the little one. By the way you look like shrek.
that is actually trent cutler in my d/p dumbass

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
nahhhhhhhhh YOU REKKON!! WOW I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
*orders a popcorn with a large coke*

i cant wait to see how this one ends

:D

T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
nahhhhhhhhh YOU REKKON!! WOW I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!
With the content of most your posts, i think its quite obvious you wouldnt, as you dont seem to be the brightest child around.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
LOLLLLL by repeatedly calling me a child your earning yourself the title of being labelled as dumb!! They say men are smarter than women im surprised your not as smart as me

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
Hey you should get lost, you live in North Queensland and you're in a CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN Bulldogs forum. Go get stuffed no one wants you here.

T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
LOLLLLL by repeatedly calling me a child your earning yourself the title of being labelled as dumb!! They say men are smarter than women im surprised your not as smart as me
You seem to have adopted a strange dialect as I cannot understand you. Your spelling is disgraceful. I do believe it is obvious I am far smarter then you as I can spell labeled right.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BaD^DoGG said:
Hey you should get lost, you live in North Queensland and you're in a CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN Bulldogs forum. Go get stuffed no one wants you here.
Newsflash!!!!!

The Kennel is now restricted to people who live in the Canterbury- Bankstown area.
All members from outside this area will now be banned because you should be going for another team if you live away from Bankstown.
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
This is the home of the Bulldogs supporters, I believe I fit that criteria as I am a Bulldogs supporter hence me being fine here. D1ckface.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
ay im not writin a formal essay here MRS. Shakespaere its called a **FORUM** where people write how they want the way they want Dumbass

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
you're callin me d1ckface?????? LMAO I bet your D1KKS bigger than mine!!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
BAZA said:
Newsflash!!!!!

The Kennel is now restricted to people who live in the Canterbury- Bankstown area.
All members from outside this area will now be banned because you should be going for another team if you live away from Bankstown.
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:
are you serious?

i live in liverpool so that means i have to support the western suberbs magpies

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
At least you live in bloody Sydney,Even frikken NSW, hes on the other side of the country!!

T

TdoggBulldog

BaD^DoGG said:
ay im not writin a formal essay here MRS. Shakespaere its called a **FORUM** where people write how they want the way they want Dumbass
You cant even spell Shakespeare and prior to this you attempted to tell me your smarter then I am? Now you say none of this matters? Hypocritical?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both of u have to learn how to swear at each other properly.

For example, the classic 'ayri fik'.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.