Atkins is a biased flog

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We lose this game now, we have Atkins to thanks

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was sure Gus coming on board would have helped with this Ref Bias but quite the opposite effect.

Its so cooked

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You all inconveniently have overlooked when our player (Avo or Burns) pushed the saints player of the ball before the averillo try, that was allowed to play on.

See your OWN bias.

Own it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The ref said he was talking shit all game, wasn’t just the bullshit call but people here close their ears and eyes when it comes to Reynolds
Yep - the thing that annoys me is how fckng stupid are footballers. U go up and gob off that u didn't do something, then the ref sees the replay and its plain as day you did, you're a dick if u think your getting some respect anymore.

Reynolds could have just pole axed his kidneys - no issues. Instead....

And its a shame. He gave away 3 stupid pens in the first half. Which completely offsets the good things he did.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep - the thing that annoys me is how fckng stupid are footballers. U go up and gob off that u didn't do something, then the ref sees the replay and its plain as day you did, you're a dick if u think your getting some respect anymore.

Reynolds could have just pole axed his kidneys - no issues. Instead....

And its a shame. He gave away 3 stupid pens in the first half. Which completely offsets the good things he did.
It’s all just un necessary. We don’t win the ruck we any of his antics , he doesn’t force an error. It’s just un necessary crap

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are you talking about Alz., Reynolds needs to be put in line or he is going to fcuk this game up for us.
I take that back! Those last few calls with that Sin BIN YUCK!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The ADHD dud made contact to his head with his elbow then mouths off....
Every game every week players basically just stand there and get set at marker when someone submits so they can limit the metres of the next run. Our absolute adhd spastic passion flies and smashes the **** in the head and then complains to the ref. Entire forum is blind to his retard ways

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you think what Reynolds did was right you are a bit of a spastic aye
Looks like you've been poked in the eye by JR

Whenever JR's name is mentioned, you are right there spinning shit and abuse

You are a nobody, and at the end of the day, your opinion means nothing to this great club

Up Up the mighty Blue and Whites you dumb flog

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like you've been poked in the eye by JR

Whenever JR's name is mentioned, you are right there spinning shit and abuse

You are a nobody, and at the end of the day, your opinion means nothing to this great club

Up Up the mighty Blue and Whites you dumb flog
You do realise you are on a forum for discussing the football team? It’s not official in any capacity and no one’s opinion matters here. Are you a bit slow mate? I’ll let you go if that’s the case