Atkins is a biased flog

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The flop on the surrendered player wasn't ideal. But it wasn't on the same level as that little turd of a halfback that used to play for South's and Parra got away with twelve times a game. I have no issues with that copping a penalty, it was dumb to make contact there, but if it had any intention behind it, the player would have been in Disneyland.

But still thought the sin binning was ridiculous. Pretty sure it should have been a penalty for us for a strip on a grounded player. The Alomoti knock on call was bullshit. There were plenty of others. Just gives me the shits that refs are protected completely now. Just adds fuel to the fire in my thinking games are fixed. Yes they can go against the script like it did tonight. But the way it's going they'll be sending the refs out with blow darts soon to knock players out with fucking sedative.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ffs come on people, everyone on every other team does the exact same thing weekly when a player is lying on the ground for a “voluntary tackle” they are open to and get the exact same treatment, and the some here that have an issue with Reynolds pipe up and whinge about it.
Get a grip

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whether correct or not, Atkins has laid down the law. Reynolds must not approach the Reg again for the match or could jeopardise the Dogs chances. Needs to self discipline & show the younger players how to contra game.
Reynolds has always been a loose cannon, and a liability for us on the field.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sin binning was a disgrace, though. Every other time it is just play the ball.

When we were caught on our line St.George were continuously offside, and not penalised. I lost count of how many penalties they got on their own line for easy metres upfield.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only people that thought it was a penalty are Atkins and a few Bulldogs “supporters” haha.

Anywho. A wins a win.
Yeah ok bro...

Only people that think an elbow to the head isn't a penalty have NFI.

You would be the first one crying if a dragon did that to one of out boys.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if he's gonna sin bin waddell than Sloan should of been binned in the 1st half