At Training today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at the bulldogs training today (14/4) and i have to say the boys are looking good. Hughes was giving some pointers to Brideson for dummy half, so expect Brideson to overtake Hughes at some point during the game as hooker. Reni suffered a minor Knee injury and had ice on the knee during the second half of training but he should be ok. O' Meley looks really hot and our halves were really testing El Masri, Utai and Patten under the high ball. Patten was consistent, and dropped the ball once out of 100 lol. El Masri, much like his goal kicking, was near flawless. Utai, however, has improved and is attacking the ball more-so, however still having troubles. Expect a good performance, providing the weather is like today. I felt a really good vibe about it and the boys trained well all round. Watch out for slowing the play the balls, because that is the tactic going around.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you send that to Ricky Stuart bro?

B

Bwaif

pfftttt Utai hardly caught the high balls.... the guy is not willing to jump

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
I wish i didn't live a million miles away!

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Makes me feel bad now , i live 5-10 mins walk (depending on what ive eaten :D) away and i was asleep in my bed dreaming about fairy floss.

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
Makes me feel bad now , i live 5-10 mins walk (depending on what ive eaten :D) away and i was asleep in my bed dreaming about fairy floss.
lollll u clown :D
5-10minute walk and u dont bother going!!!!
if i lived that close i would go every week

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
LMFAO.

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:

damn it all, can i come live with you :D jks

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea they look really good.. i felt a really good vibe and i think we will win...

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
they had confidence on Monday that they would win, and it sounds like they've gained even more confidence today :p

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
I was there to & to be honest Utai was still struggling under the high ball, he dropped it a few times & was caught of out position but lets hope it all goes well tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.