At Training today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bwaif

we've explained it about a million times ozzy.... hahaha it's just a joke about bandwagon supporters

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i wouldnt wish a training session upon anyone.

Omathara

Malcolm Noad Fan #302
Reaction score
What time does training finish? That's the 4th time i have been and everyone's gone.
The very first time it went till 11.30am. I sat there for a couple of hours and it was pretty boring so I said... "Next time I'll catch the last 30 minutes or so"

Frikken took me forever to walk there today because of my ribs and again I missed it. :( Can someone call me 30 minutes before they pack next time? LOL

That first training session must've been an extended remix version to begin the year :P

PATTICAKE

-=BluEnWhitE PriDe=-
Reaction score
Good to hear that the training session went well, GO THA DOGGIEZ!!!

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
=el magic= said:
Reni Mason (braith) is a legend. i have so much respect 4 that guy :grinning:
yeh me too.
After I asked him for his autograph and a photo I go to him by the way your my favourite player and he's like yeah I remember you. I had met him a few times before and I couldn't believe he remembered me.

B

Bwaif

Omathara said:
That first training session must've been an extended remix version to begin the year :P
yeah that one was uber boooooooooooooooooooooooring it the training session that wouldn't end

B

Bwaif

MzB_90 said:
yeh me too.
After I asked him for his autograph and a photo I go to him by the way your my favourite player and he's like yeah I remember you. I had met him a few times before and I couldn't believe he remembered me.
he remembers me too... from the first time I ever met him... cos I made an idiot for myself. Haha... I wish he didn't

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
GreekGoddess said:
he remembers me too... from the first time I ever met him... cos I made an idiot for myself. Haha... I wish he didn't
lol me too. The first time I met him I went up to him like 3 times

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I was sitting behind El Magic and I was in the doggies jersey.

B

Bwaif

MzB_90 said:
lol me too. The first time I met him I went up to him like 3 times
I posted this story ages ago when I first joined in the embarrasing moments thread... but When I first met him there was this rumour going around the greek community that he was dating this sl*t I used to go to school with... so when I first met him... of all my mates I was the only one game enough to ask him about it... and to this day he still remembers it... so embarrasing, only reason I asked him was because I figured he wouldnt remember me.... but he did, so that backfired

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
GreekGoddess said:
I posted this story ages ago when I first joined in the embarrasing moments thread... but When I first met him there was this rumour going around the greek community that he was dating this sl*t I used to go to school with... so when I first met him... of all my mates I was the only one game enough to ask him about it... and to this day he still remembers it... so embarrasing, only reason I asked him was because I figured he wouldnt remember me.... but he did, so that backfired
lol I remember that story. But how could he forget you after that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.