At Training today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
WTF??? LoL pls tell me ur a girl.
lol no dude im gay.. F*** no.. lol im saying as in his training was hot fool.. im all about d foot ball

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
=el magic= said:
stalker :D lol, (nearly) all us chickies were from the kennel :p
me n 2 two of my mates were there.. one of us waz wearing the 70'z jersey and we were on the ryt side of the tunnel ...

Reaction score
zuzu said:
me n 2 two of my mates were there.. one of us waz wearing the 70'z jersey and we were on the ryt side of the tunnel ...
well good for you :amazed:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Habib said:
Did you send that to Ricky Stuart bro?
nah habib i wudnt send it too that jahash if he paid me all the money in the world.. the guy is the biggest scum in da whole world.. i look at dat head n i jus wana vomit..his as dumb as a mule and jus as ugli

F

Forum Idiot

yep i was there as well , Nate Myles is a champ he drove past in his car and said "seeya mate " as he was leaving , and got most of the teams autographs , gotta say big rap for Mason and Anasta , were both good enough to sign autographs and i was there with zuzu and dog4life and Anasta waved to us as he was leaving , pity our team isnt portrayed like this in the biased media , also saw wally driving home in a car worth about $20 , but it was all good , what a champ , lol.

Reaction score
Reni Mason (braith) is a legend. i have so much respect 4 that guy :grinning:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i was gonna go but i had to work overtime at work and i was too lazy to get out of bed :(

B

Bwaif

I love how he laughs every time we bring up the reni mason thing.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
zuzu said:
lol no dude im gay.. F*** no.. lol im saying as in his training was hot fool.. im all about d foot ball
\hahahahha aight aight. I see what ya mean now. I never heard it put that way before is all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.