News Asiata gone ?

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are supposed to listen to a dumb cunț who can't even spell dying?

Fuck off you anti-vax Karen unclefucker.
Brother go look nsw health and see for your self. But thanks for fixing my spelling

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahahha you tell me your the one that exploded from my comment
Lol I exploded? You're the little triggered beta cuck that got sand in your vagina.

FMD if you're gonna troll at least troll properly you stupid fuck.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lolllll sorry bro that's another false statement. Go look at Israel data major are vaxed and the cases are through the roof. No difference vaxed or not. The unvaxed are not 39 times more likely don't report bs
I am not reporting BS. I am quoting facts from scientists. Am pretty sure they know more than you.

Not really interested in looking at Israel data. I just realised I can make my calculator say boobies so that will keep me going for the next year or so

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother go look nsw health and see for your self. But thanks for fixing my spelling
Mate, I really don't care about somebodies vax status, doesn't bother me.

Its the pro-vaxxers AND anti-vaxxers spewing their brand of agendas, acting better than the other, that pisses me off.

Get vaxxed or don't, up to you. Just don't spew your bullshit on others.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuk I feel sorry for you guys.. go get your boosters otherwise your not fully vaxed no more

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol I exploded? You're the little triggered beta cuck that got sand in your vagina.

FMD if you're gonna troll at least troll properly you stupid fuck.
Hahahahhahah you funny **** it's ok bro I know your hurt. All good bro take it easy. You got vaxed no worries

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But what about the countless cases of adverse reactions?

I know several people who have had their faces droop like a stroke victim within days of getting vaxxed.

Another with a case of Myocarditis within a week

I will not be ridiculed as selfish because I don't agree with a clear agenda being pushed through by world government propagated by mainstream media.

I respect others decision whether they choose to get jabbed or not... I expect the same in return

The unvaxxed are 39 times more likely to get Covid. That then puts other people at risk.

You can still get Covid if you are vaccinated but it’s much harder to do so.

I honestly think anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated is a selfish fuck. You are putting others in the community at risk.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahahahhahah you funny **** it's ok bro I know your hurt. All good bro take it easy. You got vaxed no worries
I said stop proving you're a dumb fuck, we all know.

Also I'm not even vaxxed yet so again you prove you're an imbecile.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I know several people who have had their faces droop like a stroke victim within days of getting vaxxed.

I will not feel ridiculed as selfish because I don't agree with a clear agenda being pushed through by world government propagated by mainstream media.
This is the difference between yourself and that ellie dumb fuck.

You actually just say your piece and not get triggered.

There are good reasons from both camps but a lot of bullshit too.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think most people don’t want the vax. Though end of day it’s
Going to make it behind infuriating to live soon without getting it. Complain, riot, whatever. won’t stop it.

I won’t have my kids done they can fick off till I’m confident it’s safe like other vaccines. Both young (under 6)

Though I got my
First other week. Tired and a sore arm for a day. Not thrilled getting it as I’ve heard so many stories and some from people that know people I know.

Though my bro’s a paramedic and end of day he said same thing it’s not going away.

I don’t blame Asiata hearing he had family badly react. Thompson was clearly concerned too. Though people can say he’s on 700k or whatever but the bloke couldn’t even go back to england. He can’t fly ffs… it sucks but as I said it’s what’s happening.

America and all those places have been there. We are a year behind ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Going to make it behind infuriating to live soon without getting it. Complain, riot, whatever. won’t stop it.

I won’t have my kids done they can fick off till I’m confident it’s safe like other vaccines. Both young (under 6)

Though I got my
First other week. Tired and a sore arm for a day. Not thrilled getting it as I’ve heard so many stories and some from people that know people I know.

Though my bro’s a paramedic and end of day he said same thing it’s not going away.

I don’t blame Asiata hearing he had family badly react. Thompson was clearly concerned too. Though people can say he’s on 700k or whatever but the bloke couldn’t even go back to england. He can’t fly ffs… it sucks but as I said it’s what’s happening.

I want the Vax, free drugs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Though I got my

I honestly think if they didn't impose bullshit rules and "freedoms" based on the jab probably only the old and sick would want it.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
15 Players put their season at risk yet they only reported about Asiata and Thompson.
Who are the 14 ?
Aren't they worthy of the news ?
It was an extract not full article

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will not be ridiculed as selfish because I don't agree with a clear agenda being pushed through by world government propagated by mainstream media.

I respect others decision whether they choose to get jabbed or not... I expect the same in return
Funny that you know so many people with side effects and others dont know any, at the nursing home where my wife works not 1 side effect except a sore arm or headache in about three hundred, also not one in any of my friends or thiers yet you know three? weird eh?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Funny that you know so many people with side effects and others dont know any, at the nursing home where my wife works not 1 side effect except a sore arm or headache in about three hundred, also not one in any of my friends or thiers yet you know three? weird eh?
I can speak on behalf of St Vincent's heart and lung section, not 1 death or serious side effects from either Pfizer (under 60s) or AZ (over 60s)