News Asiata gone ?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If vax actually worked then the vaxxed should not be concerned over those who are unvaxxed - each to their own

If the Vax worked aren't they just putting themselves at risk?

People must have freedom to choose... coercion is not consent.

Fark really?????

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If vax actually worked then the vaxxed should not be concerned over those who are unvaxxed - each to their own

If the Vax worked aren't they just putting themselves at risk?

People must have freedom to choose... coercion is not consent.
The unvaxxed are 39 times more likely to get Covid. That then puts other people at risk.

You can still get Covid if you are vaccinated but it’s much harder to do so.

I honestly think anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated is a selfish fuck. You are putting others in the community at risk.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly though more of society knew what a vax does and doesn't...

The smarter tech gets, the dumber humans become.
How does that make me a dumb **** you gronk. The double vaxed are still dieing from covid. So shut the fuk up. What you can't handle the truth ? They report covid deaths on nsw health. Unvaxed and vaxed are dieing. But reduces symptoms lol there dead

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The unvaxxed are 39 times more likely to get Covid. That then puts other people at risk.

I honestly think anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated is a selfish fuck. You are putting others in the community at risk.
Lolllll sorry bro that's another false statement. Go look at Israel data major are vaxed and the cases are through the roof. No difference vaxed or not. The unvaxed are not 39 times more likely don't report bs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How does that make me a dumb **** you gronk. The double vaxed are still dieing from covid. So shut the fuk up. What you can't handle the truth ? They report covid deaths on nsw health. Unvaxed and vaxed are dieing. But reduces symptoms lol there dead
Listen hear you stupid fuck, you're a dumb çunt because you think I called you a dumb çunt. I didn't in that post but definately calling you one now, this post proves it.

A vax doesn't make you immune to the virus you stupid çunt.

Get the vax or not, don't really give a fuck about some piece of shit on the net so go fuck yourself.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The anti-vaxers put their "personal freedom to choose" ahead of their social responsibility!

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Listen hear you stupid fuck, you're a dumb çunt because you think I called you a dumb çunt. I didn't in that post but definately calling you one, this post proves it.

A vax doesn't make you immune to the virus you stupid çunt.

Get the vax or not, don't really give a fuck about some piece of shit on the net so go fuck yourself.
Hahahha so are the double vaxed are still dieing from covid ? You didn't answer ?

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did I deny it you dumb cunț?

BTW what's dieing mean? Is it the same meaning as dying?

You dumb cunț, back in your hole maggot. You don't have to keep proving you're a stupid fuck.
Hahaha typical fuken loser you are. So what part of my previous post couldn't you handle ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha typical fuken loser you are. So what part of my previous post couldn't you handle ?
Dumb and delusional.

The worst thing about dumb ***** like you is that you are too dumb to realise you're a dumb cunț.

What exactly from your dribble couldn't I handle exactly? I'm DIEING to know...

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dumb and delusional.

The worst thing about dumb ***** like you is that you are too dumb to realise you're a dumb cunț.

What exactly from your dribble couldn't I handle exactly? I'm DIEING to know...
Hahahha you tell me your the one that exploded from my comment