News Asiata gone ?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the sheep and followers around here I keep in regular contact with my relos back in Italy and the news is not good just as many vaccinated are dying as unvaccinated,and now reports are coming out around Italy and Europe of the increased incidence of heart attacks and heart disease have increased by 25% and mostly people that are vaccinated,a doctor will always tell u to have the jab y,because the government pays them a substantial amount to do it,12 months ago they said children were ok and no need for immunisation,now they want them immunised from next year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For all the sheep and followers around here I keep in regular contact with my relos back in Italy and the news is not good just as many vaccinated are dying as unvaccinated,and now reports are coming out around Italy and Europe of the increased incidence of heart attacks and heart disease have increased by 25% and mostly people that are vaccinated,a doctor will always tell u to have the jab y,because the government pays them a substantial amount to do it,12 months ago they said children were ok and no need for immunisation,now they want them immunised from next year.
Yeah a good way to get people to listen to you is to open with "sheep and followers"....

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stan Cutler is my mates uncle, I met him as a kid and that was it
George Peponnis was my best mates Godfather (and everyone knows how we wogs love the Godfather.......)

To the 9yo me and my friends he was a God. Bulldogs Captain, Australian captain. One of the few 'wogs' on TV who actually made it.

I was such a fanboy when I actually met him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
George Peponnis was my best mates Godfather (and everyone knows how we wogs love the Godfather.......)

To the 9yo me and my friends he was a God. Bulldogs Captain, Australian captain. One of the few 'wogs' on TV who actually made it.

I was such a fanboy when I actually met him.
Haha,my neighbour gave me a jersey that George had played in when I was 7 it was like 20 sizes too big, I loved it and wore it like p.j's for that whole season. I can totally relate to the fanboy thing,I used to idolise Turvey as a kid, It was like meeting Santa when I met him as a kid.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll refer this to my good female friend Dee ... Dee Bunked.

Leading epidemologists have stated there is no increase in myocarditis despite what the "Social Media Centre for Disease Control and Expertise" state.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"There were 38,096 COVID deaths in Italy during the period under review. (1 Feb until 5 Oct)

Among these, 33,620 were unvaccinated, 2,130 had received only a single-dose or were infected shortly after inoculation before antibodies had formed, and 1,440 were fully vaccinated."

So..... yeh. Me thinks you need to back up your claims more than providing "my relos in italy" as a source

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OK. Had to read this after @ASSASSIN's comment :grinning:

What I can say is this. In Slovenia, which borders Italy, 82% of those people in the ICU are unvaccinated.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah a good way to get people to listen to you is to open with "sheep and followers"....
Not trying to convince anyone,least of all u I have an opinion just like u,but as always with time the truth will come out.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll refer this to my good female friend Dee ... Dee Bunked.

Leading epidemologists have stated there is no increase in myocarditis despite what the "Social Media Centre for Disease Control and Expertise" state.
Sounds like u were debunked some time ago.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"There were 38,096 COVID deaths in Italy during the period under review. (1 Feb until 5 Oct)

Among these, 33,620 were unvaccinated, 2,130 had received only a single-dose or were infected shortly after inoculation before antibodies had formed, and 1,440 were fully vaccinated."

So..... yeh. Me thinks you need to back up your claims more than providing "my relos in italy" as a source
So we’re are your facts,the government’s bullshit that they feed everyone everyday,I get mine from real people not penpushers or government assholes on the take.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OK. Had to read this after @ASSASSIN's comment :grinning:

What I can say is this. In Slovenia, which borders Italy, 82% of those people in the ICU are unvaccinated.
Just a follow up to this.

In Slovenia there are young people in the ICU but none of them have been vaccinated. Those who have been vaccinated but are in the ICU, a vast majority of them have some type of immune disorders.

I'm not sure there would be such a difference in information from Italy and Slovenia, especially when Slovenia is currently in a much worse position than Italy ...

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we’re are your facts,the government’s bullshit that they feed everyone everyday,I get mine from real people not penpushers or government assholes on the take.
Ahhh ok. So its all a big plot by the goverment. The researchers are corrupt and evil.

Thank f**k the nonni of naples have access to the real stats and they are feeding it to bullanth of the kennel.

Funny, I'm Italian. I am on skype with my relos there now. They are laughing at you. Real italian people, laughing at your claims. Go figure aye

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's big pharma and the media as much as Government, That's why you only hear about case numbers and deaths, But nothing about immunity after having Covid or how few people died from the flu worldwide this year and that those most likely to have serious or fatal cases of covid are the same demographic with the same vulnerability and susceptibility to dying from the Flu.The government only tell us what they want us to know, Big pharma will never have profited so much and having a captive panicky audience suits the media perfectly.
I'm not saying it's harmless or isn't dangerous to the frail and elderly.
I'd like to know how many people died from covid as opposed to those who died with covid

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not trying to convince anyone,least of all u I have an opinion just like u,but as always with time the truth will come out.
You're entitled to your opinion. Opinions are like clits, every **** has one.

Just because someone decided to get the shot doesn't make them sheep. Just like someone not getting it doesn't make them a tin foil hat wearing nut.

PS I hope the truth does come out. I never trust MSM or governments.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh ok. So its all a big plot by the goverment. The researchers are corrupt and evil.

Thank f**k the nonni of naples have access to the real stats and they are feeding it to bullanth of the kennel.

Funny, I'm Italian. I am on skype with my relos there now. They are laughing at you. Real italian people, laughing at your claims. Go figure aye
That’s right real Italians,not fakes

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's big pharma and the media as much as Government, That's why you only hear about case numbers and deaths, But nothing about immunity after having Covid or how few people died from the flu worldwide this year and that those most likely to have serious or fatal cases of covid are the same demographic with the same vulnerability and susceptibility to dying from the Flu.The government only tell us what they want us to know, Big pharma will never have profited so much and having a captive panicky audience suits the media perfectly.
I'm not saying it's harmless or isn't dangerous to the frail and elderly.
I'd like to know how many people died from covid as opposed to those who died with covid
Finally someone who says things they way they are,not drip fed government propaganda.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally someone who says things they way they are,not drip fed government propaganda.
I almost PMd you to say the same thing,after noticing I had liked about 10 of you posts this evening . It's easy for me to challenge the popular narrative. When I distrust the Govt, Rarely look to main stream commercial media for actual answers to anything. And research stuff using independent unbiased sources where possible, rather than be bombarded and influenced by crap on social media.

Last edited: