ASH BARTY RETIRES

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
btw if a baby doesn't pop out of her in a year or less then im bumping the thread
Translation: ‘As a troll, in one year, if I still think I’m right, I’m going to remind strangers on an Internet forum that I think I’m right because I have nothing else to fulfil me’. Loser :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
AND T. Lamb removed from its sig the Clayton's Dog's fan.
No no, he was 12 when Baa made his comeback to help out the Bulldogs in 1996 and he fully understood the significance of that at the time :tearsofjoy:.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
sure you can achieve that without guts and commitment, just hope you get an easy draw a few times then beat up on the tomato cans to win the grand slams

why are you acting like this is the first time she didn't want to compete and get exposed, why do you think i said that? its because she has a history of not competing and avoiding getting exposed

like i said at the time she had a chance as world number 1 to play old serena in the grand slams, serena was waiting for in the next round, both times she flopped and lost to alison riske and the wang, serena has a well known habit of destroying the pretending number 1 and it becomes a big news story in itself (serena mocking safina)

she sat out a whole year instead of competing, now she is going to quit while she is ahead, with a few cakewalk grand slams and a terrible losing record against ranked players, one of the worst you can think of
Why didn't anyone beat her on the way to the Wimbledon and Oz Open titles? They all had their chance.
You reckon hippo Serena would've beaten her? She's lucky to drag that ass off of the couch these days by the looks.
And where was Serena anyway, didn't want to show and get exposed?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why didn't anyone beat her on the way to the Wimbledon and Oz Open titles? They all had their chance.
You reckon hippo Serena would've beaten her? She's lucky to drag that ass off of the couch these days by the looks.
And where was Serena anyway, didn't want to show and get exposed?
because they were all shit players

serena would have beaten her absolutely in 2019, serena is broken down and over 40 now but she has consistently beaten all comers through her career, she is not the one who is 25 and was hiding most of her career before retiring

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
because they were all shit players

serena would have beaten her absolutely in 2019, serena is broken down and over 40 now but she has consistently beaten all comers through her career, she is not the one who is 25 and was hiding most of her career before retiring
Amazing effort to win 3 Grand Slam titles whilst hiding.
Serena won 5 Grand Slam titles against her sister: they shouldn't be counted towards her tally, it's like fucken insider trading. And whenever Serena lost a final against anyone she carried on like an absolute sore-losing slapper.
Ash Barty is as good of a role model as anybody in our country's sporting history. That says a lot.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Amazing effort to win 3 Grand Slam titles whilst hiding.
Serena won 5 Grand Slam titles against her sister: they shouldn't be counted towards her tally, it's like fucken insider trading. And whenever Serena lost a final against anyone she carried on like an absolute sore-losing slapper.
Ash Barty is as good of a role model as anybody in our country's sporting history. That says a lot.
she didn't beat anybody of note in the grand slams, maybe she could win a grand slam beating a top 10 player but we will never know if she stays retired

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a fukn stupid comment seriously
no, look at what stosur had to do to win and look at what barty had to do

its like winning an FA cup by beating all lower league teams vs winning an FA playing premier league teams

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no, look at what stosur had to do to win and look at what barty had to do

its like winning an FA cup by beating all lower league teams vs winning an FA playing premier league teams
Stosur was a choker and no where near the quality of Barty.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Stosur was a choker and no where near the quality of Barty.
stosur beat a 2nd seed on route to her grand slam, that itself is greater than barty because barty has 0 (zero ((0))) wins against top 5 players in grand slams in her entire career

stosur also beat the greatest female tennis player in history serena williams in the final in the united states, once again better than anything barty has done, she has 0 (zero) wins from 2 attempts in grand slams against serena and was lucky to escape further punishment by losing to the wang to avoid her

also don't make me bring out the list of barty choke jobs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its like the bulldogs winning the 1995 premiership by defeating all the 90's powerhouses on route, its much more high quality than lets say the Tigers 2005 title

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How blinkin' unfortunate.

We seem to lose a lot of our outstanding World class sports people too early in their careers.

Shane Gould, Thorpy, Ash.

Good luck to her and she knows what she wants out of life.

Australia loves Ash and she is detailing her further plans in a presser tomorrow.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
$32m in career prize money.
$3m in the past year.
More in endorsements/sponsorships.
Let’s roughly say you net even half of that after taxes and costs (staff, travel etc).
Not bad for a 25yo who wants to settle down.
Good on her and ignore the knockers.
One thing I can't figure out is how did the champions in 2020 receive $4,000,000 each in prize money yet this year it was down to $2,800,000 (of there abouts)?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I can't figure out is how did the champions in 2020 receive $4,000,000 each in prize money yet this year it was down to $2,800,000 (of there abouts)?
I’d imagine it’s renegotiated sponsorship and prize money deals on the back of Covid impacts.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
On that subject, why is it that the women get the same prize money as the men? 3 set matches vs 5 set matches, it doesn't make sense at all. That's not being sexist, just purely looking at time spent on court etc. The only tennis I watch these days is the women's matches anyway- so much good stuff to look at! Lol
Who is your current-day thigh queen bro?