Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Smart Girl. She is retiring at the top of the ladder. I am sure Barty's voyage does not stop here. She will go on to be successful in other areas.
She fell to 102 back in January somehow.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She fell to 102 back in January somehow.
She finished the past three calendar years as the world’s number-one ranked player, a remarkable achievement reflecting her consistency across all court surfaces which placed her in the esteemed company of Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Serena Williams.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
retiring at 25 is a bit of a shock easy 5 to 10 years left in playing professional tennis

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
She finished the past three calendar years as the world’s number-one ranked player, a remarkable achievement reflecting her consistency across all court surfaces which placed her in the esteemed company of Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Serena Williams.
one of those years shouldn’t count

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a surprise..gee Rod you must be fun at parties.. :weary:
I amaze people with my brain ability

for example last time I was discussing ash Barty was talking about how she was hiding away for 1 of those years and she will probably hide again so that she doesn’t become exposed

dinkum dog replied as if she isn’t going to defend her Wimbledon title, so if all this was said at a party then anybody who remembers it would credit me for knowing and think dinkum dog is just another non brain user

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I amaze people with my brain ability

for example last time I was discussing ash Barty was talking about how she was hiding away for 1 of those years and she will probably hide again so that she doesn’t become exposed

dinkum dog replied as if she isn’t going to defend her Wimbledon title, so if all this was said at a party then anybody who remembers it would credit me for knowing and think dinkum dog is just another non brain user
I highly doubt it Rod, as you would not have been given an invite in the first place..