News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to go back to the leagues club being the main sponsor. Just until we get things running in-house. The main sponsor (Laundy) shows everyone he thinks he has more rights by flashing cash. Which is sad, seemed ok at first. But now too involved. He’s not the only option for a main sponsor when we have Gus as the CEO. We need to learn from all our club mistakes and reset. We start again from scratch. The rest of the year, they should play around with some plays. The players who don’t want to stay - some will be sad to see go. But like all our workplaces. If you don’t like working somewhere, it’s best for everyone if you go. Nothing personal, it’s business.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But why do it in the media Baz?? It just gives fuel to the cahunts on 360 etc
He is human, most people like thier 15 seconds. I agree it would be better if he didnt have a gibber all the time but a small price to pay for access to his cash and influence I reckon. Storm in a teacup.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“I have been a publican for 65 years but throughout my life, I have always endeavoured to do the right thing

Had to laugh at this, made a fortune off ruining peoples lives through gambling and alcohol but always did the right thing.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“I have been a publican for 65 years but throughout my life, I have always endeavoured to do the right thing

Had to laugh at this, made a fortune off ruining peoples lives through gambling and alcohol but always did the right thing.
Thats a little cynical, since when is a pub owner looked on as a bad thing? Most blokes I have ever spoken with dream of owning a pub..You dont have to put your wage in a pokie or drink 30 beers at a time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was surprised he kept his mouth shut for so long lol.
cant imagine Kia going to the telecrap when des was let go to ask about why, so why does this idiot think hes entitled?
Wish KIA was still our sponsor, Broncos the lucky ***** getting that new clean logo.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats a little cynical, since when is a pub owner looked on as a bad thing? Most blokes I have ever spoken with dream of owning a pub..You dont have to put your wage in a pokie or drink 30 beers at a time.
It's not cynical, it's the truth and pointing out how big a hypocrite he is. He's the one who keeps on acting like Mother Teresa when he's so concerned for Barrett and Elliott's welfare, but couldn't care less about the welfare and future of the club itself or it's fans..

If he cares about peoples welfare so much, why doesn't he introduce a spending limit on the thousands of pokies he has in his pubs?

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t the clown read Barrett quit nothing got to do with the club you answers talk to you mate Baz

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Arthur DEMANDS ANSWERS? Who the fuck are you to demand anything you fucking piece of shit.
We should also remember that the media beat up and twist and misrepresent what people say.

And of course this turmoil at the club will be sensationalised no matter who says what.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open you dollar sign eyes laundy the team has won fuck all games. This bloke is a myth, getting talked up like nick politis had people thinking we’d be a powerhouse in signing gun players.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not cynical, it's the truth and pointing out how big a hypocrite he is. He's the one who keeps on acting like Mother Teresa when he's so concerned for Barrett and Elliott's welfare, but couldn't care less about the welfare and future of the club itself or it's fans..

If he cares about peoples welfare so much, why doesn't he introduce a spending limit on the thousands of pokies he has in his pubs?
FMD mate, thats a lot rage over fuck all. So kebab shops are responsable for fat people, brothels are responsable for infidelity... Tell me one thing Laundy has done or said that has had a negative effect on the Bulldogs?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Because he won 5 of 34 games you dumb fuk!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FMD mate, thats a lot rage over fuck all. So kebab shops are responsable for fat people, brothels are responsable for infidelity... Tell me one thing Laundy has done or said that has had a negative effect on the Bulldogs?
I couldn't give a fuck about him. I'd just prefer it if our sponsors kept their opinions to themselves. He's done this numerous times now. As have other previous sponsors we've had...

Is what he's doing helping the club right now? Do you hear from the sponsors of any of the other 15 clubs? Aside from Politis who is also their chairman, I wouldn't even know who any of the other sponsors are. That's the way it should be..

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
That front logo can fuck right off, ****’s either with us or against us.