News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather be sponsorless than have a sponsor who thinks they have a say in player or staff movements.
Am pretty sure with Gus on board we wont have any issues getting sponsors.

We are talking about a bloke who got a $10 million loan from James Packer when he was at the Panthers. He has connections everywhere

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we get that awful looking sponsor of our jersey already

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the club won't be asking Arthur to renew. He's not worth the trouble to them. They will prefer a much more traditional sponsor who doesn't get involved in the running of the club. Hopefully we can find a decent brand once things are looking up again

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was a true canterbury fan he wouldnt use his sponsorship deal as a loaded gun. PR trumpetted this clown as a saviour for us but all he has done is interfere by putting mates into roles. Lets see Arthur....perhaps 5 wins in 34 games was acceptable to you but I prefer to be a premiership contender than a back to back wooden spoon holder.
Arthur is a bit like Barrett in that he picks mates (people who suck up to him) ahead of people who could do things better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dear Mr Laundy. This is a kind reminder that you’re a sponsor…yes a sponsor.. yes that’s right a sponsor… apologies if you didn’t hear me the first three times..you’re a sponsor
Who bludged a years worth of free advertising.