News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats a little cynical, since when is a pub owner looked on as a bad thing? Most blokes I have ever spoken with dream of owning a pub..You dont have to put your wage in a pokie or drink 30 beers at a time.
Its his statement.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was wondering when Laundy would get on his soap box.. I have a simple answer for Laundy.. 5 wins, 29 losses. There's your explanation. You don't like it? Then fuck off..

Clearly he doesn't watch the games or give a fuck about the team. He's as oblivious as always and only cares about getting more media attention.. This is the same person that stuck up for Elliott...
To much money and no commonsense brain dead all about the buck not the clubs interest fuck off

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arthur's playing both sides of the fence. He'll be relieved Trent's gone (if he values his brand at all) but he still wants to be seen as the concerned father figure to people like Burto's parents.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Laundy even paid the club anything yet?

Last year was a freebie for him.

“I sent a text to Trent and he said he will talk to me in a few days time,” Laundy said.

“I have a good relationship with Trent. I have known Trent for 20 years. I had a good relationship with (Barrett’s predecessor) Dean Pay, who I have known longer.
Ummm.... So he's known Trent for 20 years, and claims to have a good relationship with him, yet Trent puts him off for a few days after TRENT made the call to resign.

Sounds like they are not as close as he claims.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Mr Laundy. This is a kind reminder that you’re a sponsor…yes a sponsor.. yes that’s right a sponsor… apologies if you didn’t hear me the first three times..you’re a sponsor

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If sponsors can demand answers on the strategic plans of a club, then the club deserves to be wooden spooners.