Official Api Koroisau was off to the Dogs — everyone knew it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn’t buy him in SuperCoach because he’s always injured. Maybe this is his year injury free when we missed out on him haha

A

Alexander the Great

Spewing... he bas been super dangerous this year and racking up points like crazy.
If he stays like this I doubt ill trade him out.
I didn’t buy him in SuperCoach because he’s always injured. Maybe this is his year injury free when we missed out on him haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Spewing... he bas been super dangerous this year and racking up points like crazy.
I’d keep him too! Another bullogs junior who got away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has always been a SC friendly player and with Cook underperforming he may end up being the elite option. If he can stay fit and continue playing 80 then his average shouldn't really drop under the mid 60s imo.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whatever a player does at another club has zero bearings on what he would do at ours. You cannot expect him to play as well behind Tolman as he does the Penrith pack with a dominant half in Cleary.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We can’t get lucky with hookers haha
We have had some bog average hookers at the club. The last good one was ennis and before that was hetherington.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Make sure to bring in Harry Grant this week :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching him a little already this year, Can now say he would have been very crucial for us this year. Definitely would have added more spark an had the plays and line moving faster..!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has always been a SC friendly player and with Cook underperforming he may end up being the elite option. If he can stay fit and continue playing 80 then his average shouldn't really drop under the mid 60s imo.
I stayed away from Brailey and went with cook and koriosau ... Not that it means much now lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh no big loss
Just been the form player of the comp whilst playing 80mins
We didn’t need him at all!!!