Anyone reckon dogs will try and get Hayne or Foran??

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Its been talked about before, I think there was even an article about how he'd show up to training when he wanted and trained how he wanted ect.
I think he would be a good trainer considering it takes alot more motivation to do it by yourself..

I guess he is a poor team trainer for lack of a better word.

Alot of senior players and marquee players are afforded this luxury of not having to train as regular as others so it is not exclusive to Hayne. It is actually a credit to him that he spends his given time off maintaining or improving his physical attributes by himself, but a better club man would want to train with the boys rather than a muay thai trainer and I think that is the point you are trying to make here.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he would be a good trainer considering it takes alot more motivation to do it by yourself..

I guess he is a poor team trainer for lack of a better word.

Alot of senior players and marquee players are afforded this luxury of not having to train as regular as others so it is not exclusive to Hayne. It is actually a credit to him that he spends his given time off maintaining or improving his physical attributes by himself, but a better club man would want to train with the boys rather than a muay thai trainer and I think that is the point you are trying to make here.
I'm not doubting his ability, its more likely he thought he didn't have to train like the others due to being better which isn't an attitude you want in a team sport. He claimed he achieved everything in league despite never winning a premiership and only having one origin series victory. Parra won the wooden spoon twice with him and missed out on the finals 5 years in a row, he just wouldn't be worth the headache imo.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im sorry but where is all this money coming from??
There's no way i would want to lose 2-3 players to sign Foran/Hayne!
Are we the Roosters and handing out brown paper bags now..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hayne has a massive ego so no. Him and Robbie Farah should join forces in England or France and piss off out of the news headlines

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like his talent at the club, but I always hated his ego. Parra can pay through the nose for him as far as I'm concerned. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Brad Abbey or another junior kicks on.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks to Hayne. Not sure how I feel about Foran but if anyone can help settle him it's probably Des.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's face the facts.

Hayne is a walking headline and will probably not gel too well at the club but if we sign him, he increases our chances of a premiership drastically.

Lol @ people saying he is not that good, the guy has dominated in one of the shittiest teams in the last decade. Look how bad the parra 2009 Team was and he single handedly got them to a GF. He also tears it up in SOO against a dominant qld team.

I'd like Hayne at the dogs for another reason too... Imagine the rage from the parra supporters.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has supposedly been training with Parra for a few weeks now.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not Hayne? He's a ref/touchie favourite. Look atthe chicken wing he put on Goodwin in the 09 prelim final, when everyone was up in arms over chicken wings.
He still got to play in the GF.
Just kidding - Hayne can FO

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I dont see how we could fit Hayne in under the cap given his asking price is around $1m a year. T Rex won't be resigned but I think most of his money goes to upgrading current players.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it one of his dreams?? to play for the Dogs......I doubt it very much, maybe a wet dream!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Kieran Foran is considering joining up with his old team mates and the Coach that discovered him + coached him to a premiership??
Maybe its better we hang on to big Tony for another season to ensure Kieran feels right at home.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You don't like the idea of Kieran Foran at 1/2 and Mbye at 5/8? or is it that you just want Tony gonski?
I don't like the idea or Foran at the club. We are in a good space atm, we don't need someone like him at the club to potentially fuck it all up.

I said before he would be lucky to play in the NRL again... a couple days later and he walks out his contract.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran will be at a club next year on a phat contract leading try assists and line break assists. It's ok because we have reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.