Anyone reckon dogs will try and get Hayne or Foran??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Neither? But if we were to get one def Foran. What has Hayne achieved honestly? A couple wooden spoons for his team? We don't need his ego at our club

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hayne will destroy any team he goes to . Ego way to big. Hos personality doesn't suit a team culture. ... Foran pls ..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From what he's said in the past I don't think Hayne would want to play for us. It's between Parra and uncle Nick and he will go to the highest bidder.

Back line of 1. Hayne 2. Bmoz 3. Jmoz 4. Hoppa 5. Rona would look good but it won't happen.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No to Hayne he's 29 hasn't played the game for 2 years and apart from 09 he has never consistently dominated...oh plus the fact he wants $1.5 mill a year.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No to Hayne he's 29 hasn't played the game for 2 years and apart from 09 he has never consistently dominated...oh plus the fact he wants $1.5 mill a year.
Even in 09 he only dominated at the back end of the year,

He is not a team player as others have touched on,

Hayne has plenty of talent, don't get me wrong,
But the stats don't lie,
He is not in the class he is perceived to be.

If ever a player is overrated, it's Hayne,

If Foran can get his mental state in order, I'd take him,

But not at the expense of Reynolds.
I think Reynolds still has a place in our team,

He can add utility value

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No yuk has been he's going to be a flop just like Sam burgess for Souths

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

But the stats don't lie,

He can add utility value

Reynolds is our team his consistency, patience and game control a second to no current NRL 5/8 thankfully NsW don't realise that there last winning number 6 is in career best form and is a ready made origin player has been perfect for us to have limited distractions

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne as great as he was, I wouldn't chase now for league top kind of money (keeping in mind Parra would without doubt throw Foran and then some kind of money at him). Foran I wouldn't speculate on, let alone chase given the only news has been he is quitting the game, and is also injured anyway.

Wouldn't chase either at this point. If I where the Bulldogs recruitment guy, I'd be looking to re-sign Eastwood and Jackson as priority 1, then maybe looking at the junior leagues for any other signings, and thats about it.... I'd be a very boring off season recruiter this year (I'd maybe test out the NRL war chests tolerance for signing Hayne, and throw some numbers just to be a pest given the NRL are already looking to bend over to get him back to Parra, plus I'd hate for him to go back to a club known for paying overs..... if they didn't pay overs again).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who knows what he's going to return like ? Too much money for unknown ability.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NO, Hayne wont come back with the form he left in and we dont want foran, not stable. We are going good lets just focus on and support the players we have .

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne as great as he was, I wouldn't chase now for league top kind of money (keeping in mind Parra would without doubt throw Foran and then some kind of money at him). Foran I wouldn't speculate on, let alone chase given the only news has been he is quitting the game, and is also injured anyway.

Wouldn't chase either at this point. If I where the Bulldogs recruitment guy, I'd be looking to re-sign Eastwood and Jackson as priority 1, then maybe looking at the junior leagues for any other signings, and thats about it.... I'd be a very boring off season recruiter this year (I'd maybe test out the NRL war chests tolerance for signing Hayne, and throw some numbers just to be a pest given the NRL are already looking to bend over to get him back to Parra, plus I'd hate for him to go back to a club known for paying overs..... if they didn't pay overs again).
Eastwood has resigned and Jackson has agreed to new deal but not officially done the paperwork but it's a done deal.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was this a gee up?

I admit I have been livid at Renolyds for the past two years calling for his head! He has improved dramatically BUT
Foran is on another level in my opinion its easy to forget how good foran is because of how crap manly went last year and all his injuries and problems this year.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score

But the stats don't lie,

He can add utility value
This

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Neither. Both command big bucks and will not be worth it. Hayne has an ego bigger than the moon, and Foran is... well we all know, no need to say anything further about him.

We should stick with our current roster and only fill in the gaps when needed.

GHs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Foran will fix all our problems all our team needs is a good half with a kicking game and other teams will not stand a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.