Another Mass Shooting in....

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Four people believed dead in Philadelphia mass shooting
4 hours ago

At least four people are believed to be killed and multiple others injured after a mass shooting in Philadelphia.
A suspect has been taken into custody, with a weapon recovered from the scene.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

America is a nation that is both obsessed with itself while
being utterly oblivious to itself and all at the same time...
Also,
Someone who claims to be a "Patriot" usually isn't...
Lastly,
Nowadays a woman in America has fewer rights than a firearm...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mass shooting in Baltimore 2 days ago as well. 2 dead, over 30 injured, multiple shooters.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Merica has given us alot of good, from jazz to metal to golden age of film and much more. Im sure there are many beautiful people and places there but ive never had a desire to go and visit. I just cant get past a nation that feels the need to carry weapons. Weapons for the purpose of shooting your fellow countrymen. Justify it any way you like, hand guns are designed for 1 reason, to kill human beings. I couldnt think of anything worse than shooting a fellow Australian even if they were a ****. Have no problem with farmers here having guns and people having registered weapons they use legally for hunting. Im so grateful to be Australian and to live without weapons in our society.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Merica has given us alot of good, from jazz to metal to golden age of film and much more. Im sure there are many beautiful people and places there but ive never had a desire to go and visit. I just cant get past a nation that feels the need to carry weapons. Weapons for the purpose of shooting your fellow countrymen. Justify it any way you like, hand guns are designed for 1 reason, to kill human beings. I couldnt think of anything worse than shooting a fellow Australian even if they were a ****. Have no problem with farmers here having guns and people having registered weapons they use legally for hunting. Im so grateful to be Australian and to live without weapons in our society.
Well said mate.
Mostly for work reasons I’ve been there more times than I could count over the last 25 years but I’ve never once had a desire to live there. In fact every time I get on the plane to come home I’m relieved. I’ve got mates and colleagues there and in some ways it’s a cool place but apart from guns their politics currently proves it’s a dumpster fire too. Happy to steer clear.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so what happen next time government wants the citizens to take a forced vaccine ?
We just sit there and comply?
Guns keeps government honest

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so what happen next time government wants the citizens to take a forced vaccine ?
We just sit there and comply?
Guns keeps government honest
You do realise the government has an army, navy, airforce and Coast Guard at their disposal.. Oh, and missiles, nuclear weapons. Yeah sure a militia led by the people are gunna match em.. Living in the Wild West days there bud, when the Constitution was drawn up.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise the government has an army, navy, and airforce.. Oh, and missiles, nuclear weapons. Yeah sure a militia led by the people are gunna match em.. Living in the Wild West days bud, when the Constitution was drawn up.
Even with that, try and take over an armed populace.
Going from house to house.

There Is a reason Ukraine flooded Kyiv with guns to all Citizens days before the invasion.

You can’t uproot an armed civilisation unless you just carpet bomb the whole city

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

There Is a reason Ukraine flooded Kyiv with guns to all Citizens days before the invasion.

You can’t uproot an armed civilisation unless you just carpet bomb the whole city
Your example here is invasion not trying to keep a government ‘honest’ ..It’s such an archaic unrealistic argument..where are the supples of weapons gunna come from once they run out em if the government shut downs borders..Nevertheless, because in the end..as you even acknowledge ..the bigger guns win..

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey bruh, let me know when you personally decide to pick up arms against the government so I can take annual leave for your funeral

Last edited:

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your example here is invasion not trying to keep a government ‘honest’ ..It’s such an archaic unrealistic argument..where are the supples of weapons gunna come from once they run out em if the government shut downs borders..Nevertheless, because in the end..as you even acknowledge ..the bigger guns win..
In the lockdown of 2021, did the government deploy the army or did they not to keep us inside?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you pick up a weapon to fight for the injustice or your dick instead?
Ok so let me get this straight
You only want to arm the population days out from an invasion?
China invading us is a real threat
So what happens when that day comes?
The only ones who will know how to shoot a gun will be the Lebanese, ex army vets and bikies.

The honest truth is even in America mass shooitngs only started 25 years ago.
So ask yourself what changed in that time?