Another Mass Shooting in....

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute heartbreaking tragedy. I have been watching live coverage the last few hours and have got to the point of having to turn it off, because it's way too upsetting. My thoughts and prayers to everyone touched by this act of pure evil.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hate this shit
Those poor family’s and those little kids
Fuck me
America is as fucked up as any, they point fingers at the Middle East and Russia and China etc
How bout ya have a good look at yourselfs
[emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]
RIP to those young kids

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's sickening and heartbreaking. I can't begin to imagine the pain of the families and also the kids that witnessed and are affected this and the impact that has..

I don't know what more it takes to change their gun laws but it will never happen because too many people care more about their gun rights than the lives of innocent children.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the Port Auther massacre, the government enacted some VERY tough gun laws and we haven't seen a mass shooting to this day so far. BUT, we also now have more guns and licensed shooters in the country than ever before, with no corresponding rise in gun crime whatsoever, we must be doing something right.
However, America is the nation that commonsense long forgot and if they did nothing after Sandy Hook they will do nothing now...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Problem in usa is they don't have enough guns. If everyone had 1 then someone could have stopped him.

That's the American POV

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tragic as can be :( and yet commonplace in FUCKEDUPAMERICA.

Will never change as most of the presidential candidates support or are too scared of is it the NRA their called?

Massive operation obviously but eradicate/illegalize guns and 10s of thousands of lives(a lot of them innocent kids and young people)will be saved every year how fucking hard is it to understand this..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's sickening and heartbreaking. I can't begin to imagine the pain of the families and also the kids that witnessed and are affected this and the impact that has..

I don't know what more it takes to change their gun laws but it will never happen because too many people care more about their gun rights than the lives of innocent children.
Was reading something years ago about how it will never change, it's a multi billion $$$ industry with far to much power, so even one off these mas shootings a week in schools wouldn't budge it. In a lot of cases gun sales go up ,it's absolutely madness .
Here when we crack the shits and say we gunna kill someone you pace around curse then say fuck it get a beer instead

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was reading something years ago about how it will never change, it's a multi billion $$$ industry with far to much power, so even one off these mas shootings a week in schools wouldn't budge it. In a lot of cases gun sales go up ,it's absolutely madness .
Here when we crack the shits and say we gunna kill someone you pace around curse then say fuck it get a beer instead
Exactly. It's so engrained into their society that they'll never allow stricter gun laws. If anything, it's going the other way with frightening laws like where it's legal for people to walk around with rifles in restaurants and parks etc.