Another day, another soccer riot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
And you are just a fat phuck who sacres the hell out of any all you can eat restaurant and can't score with a 50 years old porstitute.. Honestly, if I was 1% like you I'll kill myself or find a whole and crawl in it.
Now go back and play with your d1ck if you can find it and leave me alone..
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wow that was the most pathetic comeback ever

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen some terrible threads here but this takes the cake.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
You keep saying that I don't know anything.... like that's a defence... again I am not saying that YOU are the one who is doing these things but you shouldn't be defending them...

They are not Minority, there is a large group of them.

I know this...

I have been to a game with my mate and his 2 young kids... some guy with tats and funny haircut started yelling at my mate's 10 years old daughter... When we called security and he ejected him, his mates and there was about 20+ of them starting screaming obscenities at my mates kids... one very intelligent guy was asking my mate 10 years old daughter "whose your daddy"?

Lot more shit happened to lots more people, whom I know or know off. There had been complaints lodged with the WSW club and nothing happened about it, not even a letter of apology...

Honestly mate, stop turning the blind eye and pretending everything is ok, solving the problem starts by admitting that you have one.
Forgive me for being skeptical but that sounds like such a load of rot. Stories like this came out about so many people who were supposedly at Bulldogs games and said this exact thing happened to them as well.

Why does this same story keep repeating itself over and over? I think it's because it's an old tale that people like to spin to make teams fans look bad.

I have been to a couple of Wanderers games even though I am not a huge fan, yes there are some idiots but to say that it is the majority is delusional. I had no problems at any of the games I went to. There was some trouble yes, but there has also been trouble at NRL games as well. The FFA will sort these issues out in time as has the NRL.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
this was epic towards the end of the game!

[video=youtube;1z5Tz1TaUhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z5Tz1TaUhc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.