Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paying overs for forwards hasn’t got us anywhere.

Look at every team to win the competition in the last 10 years and they’ve had battering rams on low to mid coin compared to their spine.

Having Klemmer on his ‘under valued’ contract is beneficial to us and we should enforce his contract. Sure he might be unhappy but hey, that’s life.

In saying that, the board need to grow some balls otherwise this shit will just continue (unless the NRL actually do their jobs and implement ways to prevent this bullshit excuse to break a contract).

If Klemmer doesn’t like Sydney anymore, we can help him plan / find a new home when his contracts up.

P.S I’m already looking forward to broncos poaching Lewis once he has another decent year (miss home blah blah).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Klemmer doesn’t like Sydney anymore, we can help him plan / find a new home when his contracts up.
Newcastle are sponsored by McDonald Jones Homes, whom are doing a LOT of House and Land estates in the hunter region.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that Hill instead of misleading supporters should concentrate on doing his job.
Hopefully that includes securing third party sponsorship's to prevent a repeat of this fiasco

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has his house up for lease in Cobbity, his partner has a sister in Newcastle
Klemmer would have to do a massive u turn to stay.
Klemmer is gone!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the excitement surrounding Lewis 2019 was supposed to be a big year, including Klemmer.
Hill said he will do what is best for the club, we have already trimmed the fat to stay under the cap, now we re supposed to lose our best player to the enemy?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woods and moses have got in his head and made him feel like hes been taken advantage of exactly the same as mundine and khoder did to sbw

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has his house up for lease in Cobbity, his partner has a sister in Newcastle
Klemmer would have to do a massive u turn to stay.
Klemmer is gone!
Realistically its not up to him... if he wants to be gone the Dogs and Knights still have to agree to terms. Lets see how badly the Knights want Klemmer

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else already sick of Klemmer the ****?

Now I want him to fuck off.
This shit hurts as much as the SBW saga.

He’s finished as far as I’m concerned. Wiped my hands clean. ***** done to me.

He called Mitchell Pearce and told him he’s excited to go to Newy. He can take the express lane the whole way up the freeway.

I will only refer to him now as Judas. Betraying fuck.

Last edited:

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Andrew Hill always late to the party when it comes to PR and Communication Planning!

Mate get in early and set the narritive, sick of hearing retrospective, on the defence corrections.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rothfield spattering shit again on twitter saying Bennett is chasing Jackson to join him at Souths

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what I gathered of that speech from Hill, he doesn't deny that Klemmer is going.
All he said that the media reports about Klemmers contract are factually incorrect. For all we know, he could be referring to the report that we are paying him $400K.
He also said that we are working with Klemmer and his agent.....if there was no issues that he wants to stay, why are you "working" with them?
Me thinks Klemmer is gooooone....
People like Hill high up are like politicians....they select words so that they don't tell you anything whilst telling you something. So, when the shit hits the fan tomorrow, he will say that he never said that Klemmer wasn't leaving and if you go back to that video....he never did say Klemmer wasn't leaving, did he!!

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I gathered of that speech from Hill, he doesn't deny that Klemmer is going.
All he said that the media reports about Klemmers contract are factually incorrect. For all we know, he could be referring to the report that we are paying him $400K.
He also said that we are working with Klemmer and his agent.....if there was no issues that he wants to stay, why are you "working" with them?
Me thinks Klemmer is gooooone....
Exactly. Every single time they say this shit, take it literally. They aren’t lying like that they just say this shit so people just infer “yeh it must be all bullshit”.

People never learn. Happened with Moses, happened with barba.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullfrog would roll over in his grave given our current state. Its a disgrace. Yeah I get it that Des & Dibb fucked us up the date hard but I still am getting no clarity from the current board.... we are just fucking drifting like a huge turd in a toilet bowl. When a rumour like Klemmer hits I expect a response from our club to its fanbase inside of 24 hours and I don't want wishy washy vague shit. To all and sundry we are just easy mark soft cocks who give all our talent away for peanuts. How many fucking players do we just allow to walk away....polar bear wah wah wah I need to go back to my family in Brisbane...yeah then 2 years later he gets punted and spends 2 years up at cowboys. FUCKING HUGE LIE RIGHT THERE AND WE LET HIM GO. Same for like 6 other players. I say fuck Klemmer. Keep the **** in reserve grade until the contract runs out. We aint gonna win shit for 2 years anyway and I am not about giving other clubs leg ups anymore. The time for being rollover pussies is fucking over. Stand firm and tell the fucker he is playing out his contract at the dogs. Dogs just look totally soft both on and off the football field and it is so far away from our DNA it fucking kills me.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullfrog would roll over in his grave given our current state. Its a disgrace. Yeah I get it that Des & Dibb fucked us up the date hard but I still am getting no clarity from the current board.... we are just fucking drifting like a huge turd in a toilet bowl. When a rumour like Klemmer hits I expect a response from our club to its fanbase inside of 24 hours and I don't want wishy washy vague shit. To all and sundry we are just easy mark soft cocks who give all our talent away for peanuts. How many fucking players do we just allow to walk away....polar bear wah wah wah I need to go back to my family in Brisbane...yeah then 2 years later he gets punted and spends 2 years up at cowboys. FUCKING HUGE LIE RIGHT THERE AND WE LET HIM GO. Same for like 6 other players. I say fuck Klemmer. Keep the **** in reserve grade until the contract runs out. We aint gonna win shit for 2 years anyway and I am not about giving other clubs leg ups anymore. The time for being rollover pussies is fucking over. Stand firm and tell the fucker he is playing out his contract at the dogs. Dogs just look totally soft both on and off the football field and it is so far away from our DNA it fucking kills me.

best response thus far

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah mate.

Im bitter and twisted about it lol. The worst part for me is all my **** mates giving me shit about it laughing at me lol

Imo I'm all for people getting paid, I just feel it's a bit of a dog act to hold the club to ransom the way it looks like.

Fuck him.
I work at the mail centre in Newcastle... full of fucking Knights fans, my two best mates think they are hot shit now. I just get stuck into them how in the begging of their rebuild how they talked about building up juniors etc... for them to likely now only have 1 local junior in their starting 13. Sold their sole 100% buying Roosters players and trying to be like them too.