Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
could Klemmer handle living that far away from Woods?
did klemmer's wife catch him and woods plugging each other and is moving to Newcastle to keep the two of them apart?

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
could Klemmer handle living that far away from Woods?
did klemmer's wife catch him and woods plugging each other and is moving to Newcastle to keep the two of them apart?
The way they carry on you would bet your last dollar they host swingers parties every weekend

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so is this what happened?

1) klemmer signs up with the issac moses

2) issac moses, who has a reputation of being a sneaky manager, contacts knights and secretly negotiates a big money deal to get klemmer

3) klemmer then approaches the bulldogs and tells them he is not happy and wants to leave

4) moses then "looks around" and finds a deal at knights and tells the bulldogs klemmer is being offered 1.2 mil a year

5) the bulldogs dont want to stop klemmer from getting monster money and allow him to go, but not before we find a good replacement

6) klemmer, who has been good for the dogs, is able to set up his family for life and we have more money in the cap to fix the mess we were stuck in

is that accurate?

it sucks that hes leaving but the extra money will help us as long as it is spent well
I’m expecting Klemmer to publicly state that he has converted to Islam and that the club is harassing him because of his religion.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods and moses have got in his head and made him feel like hes been taken advantage of exactly the same as mundine and khoder did to sbw
True. But there is actually more to it. Klemmer has been pissed off since josh Reynolds was not re signed. He is very close with him and i am sure even he has had a finger in this

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True. But there is actually more to it. Klemmer has been pissed off since josh Reynolds was not re signed. He is very close with him and i am sure even he has had a finger in this
So josh and Aaron both have there fingers up klemmers bum?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So josh and Aaron both have there fingers up klemmers bum?
God knows. Probs. I find it annoying when when players are besties, but play for different clubs. Josh and klemmer are really close. I guarantee you josh criticised the dogs somehow after they didn't re sign him, which may have affected klems performances or attutude about the club. Same with Josh and frawley who are very close. Norman and segeyaro are close (even started a business together). Foran and dce are close. Moylan is close with all the parra boys. Nrl has just become a mess. It is all about money and laughs behind the scenes. Is it even a comp anymore.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m expecting Klemmer to publicly state that he has converted to Islam and that the club is harassing him because of his religion.
Has he being hanging around Mundine? Or that pedo Nasser?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmers entire life is run by Mrs Klemmer. She tells him what to do and he does it.

I don't think the bitch even works, and with his new payday would have no intention of either.

She even runs his instagram and refers to him in third person.

And she has a sister in Newcastle.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sister in Newcastle is bullshit reason . Why do they have to move to be closer why not the sister.

It’s a money grab pure and simple and this shit about personal issues is just pure shiat. Should not even dignify the bs and talk about it .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The sister in Newcastle is bullshit reason . Why do they have to move to be closer why not the sister.

It’s a money grab pure and simple and this shit about personal issues is just pure shiat. Should not even dignify the bs and talk about it .
It's not like she does anything all day. 2 hours drive there and 2 hrs drive back. Fuck all really.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fucking hate Dylan Napa with a passion his a shit player. But I wouldn't mind signing him for 1 reason only. And thats so he can give klemmer 1 of his headbuts when we play the knights.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmers entire life is run by Mrs Klemmer. She tells him what to do and he does it.

I don't think the bitch even works, and with his new payday would have no intention of either.

She even runs his instagram and refers to him in third person.

And she has a sister in Newcastle.
Didnt Barba's partner have a sister in FNQ?

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I fucking hate Dylan Napa with a passion his a shit player. But I wouldn't mind signing him for 1 reason only. And thats so he can give klemmer 1 of his headbuts when we play the knights.
Napa is a good player especially if you get him at the right price.

But i agree with you on all other points. The ranga has an extremely revolting and punchable melon just like Hodges, M. Moses, DCE, Weidler, Bulldog Ritchie, Tossfield, Gallen, Slater, Walker, Archer, Jason Taylor, Soward, Reddy, Darius, Greg Bird, Jason King, S. Burgess

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

But i agree with you on all other points. The ranga has an extremely revolting and punchable melon just like Hodges, M. Moses, DCE, Weidler, Bulldog Ritchie, Tossfield, Gallen, Slater, Walker, Archer, Jason Taylor, Soward, Reddy, Darius, Greg Bird, Jason King, S. Burgess
How on earth did you leave the Sutton brothers out of that rant..

A

Alexander the Great

You missed Hayne, Greenberg and G.I