Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Andrew Hill always late to the party when it comes to PR and Communication Planning!

Mate get in early and set the narritive, sick of hearing retrospective, on the defence corrections.
Thats called getting all your facts together first and not reacting to the media its a good thing

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has his house up for lease in Cobbity, his partner has a sister in Newcastle
Klemmer would have to do a massive u turn to stay.
Klemmer is gone!
Good luck to him if he wants to live out there but if he can't get to Belmore every training day then he's in breach of his contract.. Where's the sanctions??

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck to him if he wants to live out there but if he can't get to Belmore every training day then he's in breach of his contract.. Where's the sanctions??
I think the club wants him gone thats the thing

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score
THE NRL(NO REAL LEADERSHIP)SHOULD BE SAYING NO TO ALL THESE BROKEN CONTRACTS.ITS A JOKE THAT ANOTHER CLUB CAN EVEN BE ASKING AND DANGLING A BAG OF MONEY.
A CONTRACT IS A CONTRACT?YEAH RIGHT.
NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES I GUESS...ONLY THE DOLLAR.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Klemm is the one who needs to come out and state his position, especially if he wants to stay because if he doesn't this rumour will damage his relationship with the fans if it continues.....already seeing it/feeling it.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemm is the one who needs to come out and state his position, especially if he wants to stay because if he doesn't this rumour will damage his relationship with the fans if it continues.....already seeing it/feeling it.
Hill already came out and explained where Klemmer is at.

You will not hear one word from the dog until he is officially announced by the Knights.

First press conference will be, happy to be here, i was having issues in Sydney, i needed to get away, i love the steel city even though i have been here for 2 hours, newcastle has giving me an opportunity yadda yadda yadda

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem if there is a legal reason why a contract cannot be enforced, in letting any player walk. I won’t go into details about the law concerning “unconscionable” when there was an absence of “advice”. That is not to say the big K would ultimately succeed in a court of law. My problem is with the club paying part of a player’s salary to play for another club.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats called getting all your facts together first and not reacting to the media its a good thing
If you truely have the business acclaim and networks of a corporate CEO, It's called amateur hour.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THE NRL(NO REAL LEADERSHIP)SHOULD BE SAYING NO TO ALL THESE BROKEN CONTRACTS.ITS A JOKE THAT ANOTHER CLUB CAN EVEN BE ASKING AND DANGLING A BAG OF MONEY.
A CONTRACT IS A CONTRACT?YEAH RIGHT.
NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES I GUESS...ONLY THE DOLLAR.
Whilst I agree with you wholeheartedly, unfortunately SBW made that impossible. SBW walked out on his contract. The NRL supported the Bulldogs and stopped him going immediately to the Roosters which was the plan, so he defected to Rugby instead, served his ban and came back to the Roosters. The NRL won't risk losing another star to Rugby ever again and this is why they won't stop a player breaking his contract or wanting a release. SBW showed every NRL Manager the path and now they all use it. Plus there is no point in keeping a player who isn't happy. As much as it hurts us fans, you need to let the player go. Look at the bright side, one less heavily back ended contract and quicker time to being competitive again.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the board were going to let Klemmer walk before then I hope they have changed their minds now that the Knights have gotten even more cocky than they were to begin with.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is so many club figures who don’t like dealing with issac moses he is a snake look at most his he pulls the same shit all the time it’s woods that has been in klemmers ear 100%
Who’s to say he don’t pull the same stunt in 2 years time at the knight if he goes with Moses hand up his ass