Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should have come out alot quicker and alot more aggressive..

Klemmer is our gun forward.. plays like a true Bulldogs.. our fans love him..

Tell the Knights to F*ck Off

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why hasn't Klemmer denied it.

Also didn't the Dogs deny that Mbye, Woods were leaving.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Klemmer is gone now all we have to do is go through the days or weeks of media bullshit and club denials till its official.

The media and clubs never tell the truth for different reasons and ill never understand why people take it as gospel

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor body language.. nothing in that clip gives me confidence Klemmer will be here next year..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Who the fuck knows, there must be some element of truth to this whole fiasco though.

From my understanding, the board stated we didn't need to release anyone but chose to in order to have a bit of room in the cap. I could be wrong though and probably am

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They deny because it’s probably something dodgey.

Like klemmer hasn’t actually asked for a release yet. Or they are currently unaware of any dealings klemmer has had.

Both can be factually true. Just gotta remember that they probably take things literally and make people infer or imply stuff.

3rdManIn

Waterboy
Reaction score
so is this what happened?

1) klemmer signs up with the issac moses

2) issac moses, who has a reputation of being a sneaky manager, contacts knights and secretly negotiates a big money deal to get klemmer

3) klemmer then approaches the bulldogs and tells them he is not happy and wants to leave

4) moses then "looks around" and finds a deal at knights and tells the bulldogs klemmer is being offered 1.2 mil a year

5) the bulldogs dont want to stop klemmer from getting monster money and allow him to go, but not before we find a good replacement

6) klemmer, who has been good for the dogs, is able to set up his family for life and we have more money in the cap to fix the mess we were stuck in

is that accurate?

it sucks that hes leaving but the extra money will help us as long as it is spent well

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen the vision of Klemmer at the Knight's doing a medical but if he was the Dogs supported it otherwise Knight's are in breach of player tampering rules.

Does anyone have vision of Klemmer at the knights doing a medical so it can be put to bed?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah umm no Kaz, the actual players did when they were grilled on shows like NRL 360 and the news etc

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wont be.

Klemmer doesnt want to be here and that is that.

**** wont be released until we find a suitable replacement or replacements.

Its as simple as that.
Hopefully this is the case.

I've resigned myself to the fact he's gone. As long as the club get a half decent replacement AND have some money left in the cap to make a play for someone good in the future, I'll be as happy as I can be.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else already sick of Klemmer the ****?

Now I want him to fuck off.
Yeah mate.

Im bitter and twisted about it lol. The worst part for me is all my **** mates giving me shit about it laughing at me lol

Imo I'm all for people getting paid, I just feel it's a bit of a dog act to hold the club to ransom the way it looks like.

Fuck him.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else already sick of Klemmer the ****?

Now I want him to fuck off.
Yep I agree
This is what happens when someone's misses has their balls in her purse..
She controls his insta page
She has a sister in Newcastle .....

Its pretty clear who the driver of this deal is

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the case.

I've resigned myself to the fact he's gone. As long as the club get a half decent replacement AND have some money left in the cap to make a play for someone good in the future, I'll be as happy as I can be.
He is a good player and came up through our ranks but he aint worth $1.2m a season.

The **** has been looked after very well and the club also gave him a big deal and huge head start with his first grade contract even before he played first grade.

If the **** went about it silently, instead of allowing Isaac Moses to throw a nuclear bomb to tossfield and weidler i would have respect for the ****.

The way he has gone about it, he has no respect for the club or his teammates, especially in the difficult era and position we are at.

Not 1 player or individual is bigger than the club

Fuck him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a good player and came up through our ranks but he aint worth $1.2m a season.

The **** has been looked after very well and the club also gave him a big deal and huge head start with his first grade contract even before he played first grade.

If the **** went about it silently, instead of allowing Isaac Moses to throw a nuclear bomb to tossfield and weidler i would have respect for the ****.

The way he has gone about it, he has no respect for the club or his teammates, especially in the difficult era and position we are at.

Fuck him
Elegantly put
I agree

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Fuck him
I don't like the " C" word ,but in this case........I have to agree with you. Signed with us at the age of 15 nearly a ten year veteran......

Wonder if his best mate Aaron pointed him in the direction of his new manager.....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Fuck him
Spot on. He's like a termite now, eating away at our new found values etc. If he stays then from my mind there's a lot he has to do