Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf? Jmoz, Mason etc have low cred? Pfft, Cameron Smith how about him? He also defended a hardline approach.

Some of you “fans” blow my fkn mind. Just gobble up the rubbish you read, yet don’t even use common sense when comparing who and what is said.
I’m saying stop listening to these rubbish media beat ups. I don’t really care for what all of these guys have said.

I’m focusing on what’s happening on the field. Which ain’t very impressive last time I looked.

And that shouldn’t make me any less of a fan.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Be weary before backing CC up comepletely
This notion that 1/3 of the squad are last and can’t handle hard work is very naive.
They all got to the nrl and have all been through a few good systems so it’s naive to write off the players opinions

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m saying stop listening to these rubbish media beat ups. I don’t really care for what all of these guys have said.

I’m focusing on what’s happening on the field. Which ain’t very impressive last time I looked.

And that shouldn’t make me any less of a fan.
I would hardly call Josh Morris passionate take on things a media beat up.

To focus solely on performance right now would mean making short term fixes, that’s what we have been doing for to long and need to stop.

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously a player who has achieved nothing complaining about a coaching style that has resulted in 3 GFs in arrow. Sounds like half the knobs on the Kennel who think they know better than CC and Gus. Never achieved anything but know how to.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a low life piece of shit loser to give an interview like that. How bout you just fucking move on?

Maybe they could give CC an interview and he'd give an insight on how average Davey and the rest of these pussy bitches are.

They're making it out as if CC killed someone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why? 9 days ago every single person on this forum thought Ciraldo was a dud. Now he’s got his favourable media bash up and everyone changed their mind. I’m just sticking to opinion that I believe he is not the right coach for the club
I haven't changed my mind about him, he just bought himself some time. His rotations, positioning and to an extent, selections are putrid.

Time will prove if he is just another dud assistant or has the makings of a FG coach.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let’s hope you are wrong. The journey continues with the destination unknown.

At least we can he assured of one thing, laziness will no longer be tolerated.
We're assured of absolutely nothing. We're the big losers in this situation and anyone trying to spin it any other way is just pure hopium. I have seen absolutely nothing from the club to think otherwise at this point.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously a player who has achieved nothing complaining about a coaching style that has resulted in 3 GFs in arrow. Sounds like half the knobs on the Kennel who think they know better than CC and Gus. Never achieved anything but know how to.
I think it’s deeper than that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you do that? And if so does he still count toward the cap
Don't quote me on it but what's stopping us doing that?

Why should we carry a soft bitch with a sandy vagina in our top 30?

Last edited:

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I haven't changed my mind about him, he just bought himself some time. His rotations, positioning and to an extent, selections are putrid.

Time will prove if he is just another dud assistant or the makings of a FG coach.
Some of it perhaps could be related to certain players and training standards, but I would like to think he has learned a lot this year and hopefully we have a better version of his ability each year as time goes on.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't quote me on it but what's stopping us doing that?

Why should we carry a soft bitch with a sand vagina in our top 30?
I’m just thinking it would be a way to bypass the cap for rich clubs that make a signing that doesn’t work out seems too easy

Hope I’m wrong