Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like he's making excuses, again.
I can definitely understand your skepticism based on the last 6 years, but for all of our sake I hope it’s the big moment we needed to spur real change.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just think it’s such a cop out to frame this Coach as some of kind of hard arse and it seems a very convenient way to heap blame on players and the roster.

It could also be that someone is trying to reframe the narrative and look for an excuse after one of our worst seasons ever.

I certainly hope you’re right.
So you‘ll take the word of a fringe first grader that didn’t even get a game until his 28th year, and a bunch of muckraking journos that hate us, over people like Josh Morris, Willie Mason, Anasta and heaps of other ex & current players and coaches?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you‘ll take the word of a fringe first grader that didn’t even get a game until his 28th year, and a bunch of muckraking journos that hate us, over people like Josh Morris, Willie Mason, Anasta and heaps of other ex & current players and coaches?
He must be a shit coach for someone to talk to the media knowing he will get roasted for it. Time to pull the plug on CiralCuck

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez are we going to have some favorites to boo in games next year.

We better shape up over the off-season and be ready to smash (legally of course) some of these trailers that have left for other teams and talking crap.
They won’t be playing grade. So you might have to follow the NSW cup to boo the *****.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not really believing anybody at this point.

Very low credibility on both sides.

Just calling it as I see it.

Mute the latest media story (and all the rest, and whatever Gus says)…how are we actually going? Answer that question. It’s a game of results.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I might be missing something but the Davey interview is more that he made the decision to make public comments about it all, Speaks volumes for him.
Yeah he knew he would get roasted for it, which means the whisperings about Ciraldo being a complete dud look more and more true

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? 9 days ago every single person on this forum thought Ciraldo was a dud. Now he’s got his favourable media bash up and everyone changed their mind. I’m just sticking to opinion that I believe he is not the right coach for the club
Cos you’re a clown. You have nfi. And making up bullshit statements like “everyone thought Ciraldo was a dud” says it all.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why? 9 days ago every single person on this forum thought Ciraldo was a dud. Now he’s got his favourable media bash up and everyone changed their mind. I’m just sticking to opinion that I believe he is not the right coach for the club
A lot has been revealed about certain players in the last 9 days. Might have something to do with people’s opinions TBF

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cos you’re a clown. You have nfi. And making up bullshit statements like “everyone thought Ciraldo was a dud” says it all.
Did you see the team list threads? You look like a complete fucking moron right now, stop while you are ahead