Opinion Am I asking for too much?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Pay on video discussing game plan...run hard,tackle hard,repeat...Then ask Jacko and Tolman at half time what are we doing wrong?....
*waits for the couple of members and their multiple accounts to start bombarding this post*

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll go trawling
Pretty sure the mods moved it into The Lounge or somewhere as it didn't specifically concern the team this time. There's another one complete and ready to go when the time is right and a 5th one in the works - just can't help myself :-)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it unrealistic of me to expect the club to be able to produce content similar to this? I find it far easier to relate to players and staff when you see them behind the scenes interacting with each other through various drills and activities.

Obviously don't expect it to be at the same level of this or as regularly, but fuck me give us some more than a few useless pictures of players running.

We're talking about Liverpool mate. Greatest team on the planet. No club is as good as them. We all know that.

Did you see Firmino telling them they need to say "Right" without the Scouse accent? Fucking classic :grinning: He stuff up and went left

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like the idea of training vids, I think the content is so much more worthwhile than player interviews.

RefWorld

Waterboy
Reaction score
Liverpool's budget for that type of thing would blow the Bulldogs out of the water but you still have a massive point.

Look at Newcastle they have several 9 min behind the scene documentaries on their whole pre-season plus plenty more interesting content.
https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/watch/

The 'Dogs have a couple of generic interviews from the NRL about players getting selected for the All Stars.
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/watch/
As I said in my previous message, I follow the game, not any particular team, but The Spoon raises a really important point. Keeping a club’s fans informed and entertained with quality videos like these is so important these days. I think the Knights do it the best. There’s a new video like these posted every Friday and other videos relating to injury updates and other matters also posted on a weekly basis.

I’ve included a link to one of the best of these types of videos I’ve seen. It’s so well done and covers so many issues that a club’s fans will appreciate. And it’s not just about football, it’s about the community a club represents, which is really, really important. Thoughts...?

https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2020/01/08/btp-ep7-roll-up-sleeves.-inside-tamworth-camp/

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: yeah tolman salary should be released.... found out he is on a million a year through my travels. He will be re signed for 2 years half the price

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even the knights do a good look behind the scenes segment looks at all the staff what they do a interesting watch