All you need to know about this team

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yep that is fucked. Marshall king is rubbish. Lacks any football smarts..Dumb ****

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to admire Tolman for his effort but iv increasing realised that on the field he is selfish - no different to a an under 12 kid who hogs the ball and thinks they are better than anyone else

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s like they get scared when we look like a win is possible and just find a way to lose. Self fulfilling prophecy.
They actually started the 2nd half pretty well, but as soon as they got close, it seems they just thought "oh well, that'll do. At least we won't get flogged'.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There are also plenty of times Jackson does the same, it's like he looks for where the most defenders are and runs to them. I wish I understood why.
The only thing I can think is hey aren't confident with their leg speed, so stepping inside catches the defenders off balance, and if they are lucky to catch someone off guard they are through unopposed

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, he is a stat padder. He is a selfish player, he knows he will get easy meters so he says fuck the team, fuck my teammates, I’ll just pad my stats so I can confirm that I am the worlds best prop.
[emoji817]

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate we all feel your frustrations,I described this team as dumb & dumberer a long time ago,they have no idea,its actually quite sad to even talk about it
The dumb dumber starts & ends with the frauds still in the recruitment & retention (lack there of) committee headed by the Chair, CEO & GM of Football...
3 seasons is more than enough time to change the Club Culture & improve the entire Football Department; players staff & sundry..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
There are also plenty of times Jackson does the same, it's like he looks for where the most defenders are and runs to them. I wish I understood why.
And I've noticed RFM does this also. Instead of running out wide to try and maybe get 1-on-1 with a centre, he just runs straight back inside into like 4 defenders lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need a complete clean out.
Fucking oath not many in the squad I would keep
1. ?
2. ?
3. Cotric
4. Hopoate
5. ?
6. ?
7. Cogger
8. ?
9. ?
10. Thompson
11. ?
12. Elliot
13. Jackson (c)

14. ?
15. Mariner
16. To'Omaga
17. Ogden

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking oath not many in the squad I would keep
1. ?
2. ?
3. Cotric
4. Hopoate
5. ?
6. ?
7. Cogger
8. ?
9. ?
10. Thompson
11. ?
12. Elliot
13. Jackson (c)

14. ?
15. Mariner
16. To'Omaga
17. Ogden
I wouldn’t even keep Jackson. His best days are behind him.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'm very concerned about life without Foran to be honest.

I am really hoping they at least up the one year offer to something decent he can live off.
99.9 % of the population live on a lot less,and has a father that is reportedly worth well over 100 mill,he’s taken enough of our money,goodbye.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'm very concerned about life without Foran to be honest.

I am really hoping they at least up the one year offer to something decent he can live off.
I thought Holland was your guy

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In regards to Jackson, I just get the feeling he’s just been burnt out trying to carry the team with a high work rate especially defensively for the past couple of years without much support, now even that part of his game is slipping. He just looks like he needs some time off to me if that makes sense. He may never recover from it though and wasted his best years pushing our mediocre team for nothing but bottom 4 finishes, cost him his origin career as well.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep that play was retarded. But also how about our last set of six. We needed a try to tie to up, 100m away. We didn’t shift the ball. We went one out hit ups. Then Lewis done the shittest chip kick you’ll ever see. It was the most retarded set of six you’ll ever see.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until the team can attack for 79.59 minutes we are not going to get that win, an important win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I already feel sorry for Baz.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just after Foran made the half break where he passed it to Thomspon, the Titans defensive line was all scrambled and out of sorts. What do we do?
Pass to Tolman 1 out where he then steps right into the thick of the Titans defense.
Instead of looking to pass or even try and run to where the Titans defensive line was thin, he actually steps into the area where they have the most players.
Thats all you need to know.
Apart from Foran, this team has nothing between the ears. Just a dumb thick team. The complete opposite of the Melbourne Storm.
They wont win another game this season and i cannot see how we will be any better next season.
We lose our most creative player. It will be more of the same.
Wait and watch and we will be calling for Barretts head by round 16 next year.
So many players off contract have damaged any chance of getting a contract for next season.
I wish we still had " Best Post" on this forum because yours would be it, I agree with you 100% ,everything you're say is absolutely correct & I share the same sentiment, The supporters are being hoodwinked with this bullshit war chest, We keep getting told there are big changers coming and here we are in September with are team of amatures running dead last & have only won 2 games out of seventeen and all we have to show for this " $3 million bucks is a Coach who was a failure with his last stint at head coach & is to busy with the panthers as assistant coach to worry about recruitment or making changes to improve our position , a very disappointing homesick English forward, a 33year broken down half who is replacing another broken down 33year old half who is actually the better of the two & the only playmaker we have, and a winger & and there's no talk of bringing in anybody else, but the the new coach will magically turn the rabble we have now into a super star studded team, the only part I disagree with you is - it won't be round 16 before we call for Barret's head, It will be round 10 if he makes that far?