All you need to know about this team

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just after Foran made the half break where he passed it to Thomspon, the Titans defensive line was all scrambled and out of sorts. What do we do?
Pass to Tolman 1 out where he then steps right into the thick of the Titans defense.
Instead of looking to pass or even try and run to where the Titans defensive line was thin, he actually steps into the area where they have the most players.
Thats all you need to know.
Apart from Foran, this team has nothing between the ears. Just a dumb thick team. The complete opposite of the Melbourne Storm.
They wont win another game this season and i cannot see how we will be any better next season.
We lose our most creative player. It will be more of the same.
Wait and watch and we will be calling for Barretts head by round 16 next year.
So many players off contract have damaged any chance of getting a contract for next season.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I agree that the imposters we are lumbered with will negate any good signings for next year.

There are too many bone lazy players in the club who need to be shown the door, or have their contracts reviewed for much lower payments.

Barrett will find it almost impossible to lift a band of committed losers off the bottom, where they are content to do bugger all and collect their fortunes, while laughing at the loyal supporters funding their comfortable lifestyles.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'm very concerned about life without Foran to be honest.

I am really hoping they at least up the one year offer to something decent he can live off.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
There are also plenty of times Jackson does the same, it's like he looks for where the most defenders are and runs to them. I wish I understood why.
my guess is he thinks they're offside, but unless it's called by the refs, they should stop doing that

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
my guess is he thinks they're offside, but unless it's called by the refs, they should stop doing that
You're 100%, he's playing for a penalty but never works for him.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're 100%, he's playing for a penalty but never works for him.
No, he is a stat padder. He is a selfish player, he knows he will get easy meters so he says fuck the team, fuck my teammates, I’ll just pad my stats so I can confirm that I am the worlds best prop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There are also plenty of times Jackson does the same, it's like he looks for where the most defenders are and runs to them. I wish I understood why.
I'd say the idea is to draw numbers in and then either catch teams short on the edges with a shift or look for a lazy defender that's slow getting back into position. We obviously do it at the wrong times, too often and fail to execute the next play lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd say the idea is to draw numbers in and then either catch teams short on the edges with a shift or look for a lazy defender that's slow getting back into position. We obviously do it at the wrong times, too often and fail to execute the next play lol
Honestly there's no one smart enough in our team to execute those plays, it's depressing.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just after Foran made the half break where he passed it to Thomspon, the Titans defensive line was all scrambled and out of sorts. What do we do?
Pass to Tolman 1 out where he then steps right into the thick of the Titans defense.
Instead of looking to pass or even try and run to where the Titans defensive line was thin, he actually steps into the area where they have the most players.
Thats all you need to know.
Apart from Foran, this team has nothing between the ears. Just a dumb thick team. The complete opposite of the Melbourne Storm.
They wont win another game this season and i cannot see how we will be any better next season.
We lose our most creative player. It will be more of the same.
Wait and watch and we will be calling for Barretts head by round 16 next year.
So many players off contract have damaged any chance of getting a contract for next season.
Mate we all feel your frustrations,I described this team as dumb & dumberer a long time ago,they have no idea,its actually quite sad to even talk about it

Chooky4Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you access that game, if the try to Thompson was awarded, and so it should have, we would have won (under the posts), in saying that you need the suck that shit up and move on. They looked the better team for about twenty minute after that. Then we got another shit call go against us with that Non Obstrution call, then not catching that bomb that lead to a try. Just disappointing to think that we may have actually won one more game to finish the year, that won't happen now. I am really not sure if next year would be any better. Barrett the messiah.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What I don't get is there are 20 highly paid footballers that don't grasp shit that Juniors do.

Its mind numbing! TTP? Nup...there's no process.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, I agree that the imposters we are lumbered with will negate any good signings for next year.

There are too many bone lazy players in the club who need to be shown the door, or have their contracts reviewed for much lower payments.

Barrett will find it almost impossible to lift a band of committed losers off the bottom, where they are content to do bugger all and collect their fortunes, while laughing at the loyal supporters funding their comfortable lifestyles.
"Committed Losers' :tearsofjoy:. Sadly, that's the most accurate description of this current team I've read.