SMH Alex Twal

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve never reported anyone on TK …. But wondering after you reported someone else for this type of talk, and then whinged about it for 2 pages .. whether I should ?

I’m a Fan of Gould’s for good reason …. and I think it’s offensive for you to speak like this .. your spelling alone should be reported ..
Dont report bro. Any fair minded **** can see the agenda. As if Gus is anywhere close to being on the list of our fkn problems.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve never reported anyone on TK …. But wondering after you reported someone else for this type of talk, and then whinged about it for 2 pages .. whether I should ?

I’m a Fan of Gould’s for good reason …. and I think it’s offensive for you to speak like this .. your spelling alone should be reported ..
Don’t report Uleh it’s actually kind of amusing

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont report bro. Any fair minded **** can see the agenda. As if Gus is anywhere close to being on the list of our fkn problems.
All good mate … I wouldn’t report the bloke @mods have enough whinging to deal with …… was really just pointing out what a hypocrite he is for admitting to reporting someone else for basically the same chit .. and then whinging about the content for a couple of pages ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If u wanna be so sensitive then go for it. Ive only ever reported targetted vile personal abuse. What i said aint that

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I apologise to whoever got upset, got bad news and not in the mood for bullshit posts that are way off.
What’s happened bro?
Personal bad news or more bad news Dogs related?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What’s happened bro?
Personal bad news or more bad news Dogs related?
After 12 years of trying, the doctors finally fucked up my kidneys pushing toxic shit on me too hard and too fast.

I'm officially worse off when I was waiting for my heart transplant, the last 12 years of hell I went through were literally for nothing.

Now I'm headed for another fkn heart transplant AND fkn kidneys.... I don't think I can even accept anything more as I feel greedy.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After 12 years of trying, the doctors finally fucked up my kidneys pushing toxic shit on me too hard and too fast.

I'm officially worse off when I was waiting for my heart transplant, the last 12 years of hell I went through were literally for nothing.

Now I'm headed for another fkn heart transplant AND fkn kidneys.... I don't think I can even accept anything more as I feel greedy.
Fuck me sorry to hear my bro prayers and best wishes to you and your family brother,
Hope you get everything sorted.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If u wanna be so sensitive then go for it. Ive only ever reported targetted vile personal abuse. What i said aint that
And you actually don’t believe this vile comment is targeted to those on here who believe in Gould ..

Hypocrite .. !!

Image1695652126.172528.jpg

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And you actually don’t believe this is target to those on here who believe in Gould ..

Hypocrite .. !!

View attachment 83308
I don't know if directed at me but not once have I said get rid of Gus, I don't think anyone owns pathways like he does.

Plus, nobody has ever answered my question yet of who will actually do better than him....

I just don't rate him in FG and the FG teams that kick off by chamce have kicked off when he left the club, IE Penrith and NZ.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear this mate … I think I mentioned to you that I donated a kidney to my wife a couple of years ago … I personally know it’s tough, but remember, you didn’t ask for this so it’s in no way being greedy .. you come across as a very strong person, stay strong for yourself your boy and your whole family … you’ll come through this ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this mate … I think I mentioned to you that I donated a kidney to my wife a couple of years ago … I personally know it’s tough, but remember, you didn’t ask for this so it’s in no way being greedy .. you come across as a very strong person, stay strong for yourself your boy and your whole family … you’ll come through this ..
Thank you my bro, I've already decided I cannot take a families kidney as I don't want to effect their life for a slight "improvement" of mine.

I'll just run with it as far as I can with hope they might come good or even last as long as I need them.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if directed at me but not once have I said get rid of Gus, I don't think anyone owns pathways like he does.

Plus, nobody has ever answered my question yet of who will actually do better than him....

I just don't rate him in FG and the FG teams that kick off by chamce have kicked off when he left the club, IE Penrith and NZ.
Nothing to do with you mate … @04 Dreaming reported someone for a comment that offended him and then carried on about it for a couple pages, then is hypocritical by posting this vile comment ..

Image1695652820.631463.jpg

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok firstly, who is u to say I have no idea.
I have been to Killara. North Shore. Sold Ozempic to an old B there.
Thsi is nowhere near the area. This is North Sydney (now tigers territory) and nothing gangsta there. Suburb of doctors and that. U don’t know what is going on in tha hood where we r from. U shouldn’t make judgements becusss u out of touch.

This is pure ignorance and grinds my gears that I say it and a wombat like @1967 cheers it on like u Martin Luther kang.
You are associating an assistant, who has never landed a head coaching gig, who’s dumb as rocks by all accounts, and has publically whined about not getting a gig and will know longer try, with our success over a coach who;
- win a premiership and had one of the best win rates of the ‘OOs.
- considered a top 3 coach when we got him.
- endured success with us
- Implemented and pioneered cutting edge technology into coaching. Hence the nickname the Techbiarf coach. He wax the first coach to introduce drone technology into the NrL. Heart rate monitoring and projector playback.
- All our players of the past worship him. Morris I have heard clearly say he was the best coach he ever had. I also heard Graham and Reynolds say this.
The players backed him all throughout our first lean years. To a level we haven’t seen since.
His only problem was very simple, he didn’t have a good ability to gauge a young players potential. We saw this with Lichaa/Cook for example.
that was However a failure of the clubs wider recruitment team and whoever was in Goikds role at the time.
We lost the 2012 GF bevause melb we’re better. That simple. They played flawlessly and even then we got close. If Graham didn’t start biting ears maybe we even win.

We made the grand final with a turd spine.
Give credit to our success and coach for this.
You can’t criticise the coach when we played bad and then also criticise the coach when we make the grand final with passengers like Perrett in the spine. Get real.

Thsi didnt happen. Prove otherwise.
I know for a fact our slaary cap was jammed by Dib and Castle. Steve Mortimer stormed out of the board meeting that approved Tolmans crazy back ended contract because Raelene couldn’t handle money. And Dib was the idiot who fucked up by working to a fantasy cap a million over that didn’t exist.
Don’t blame the coach for this.
And even if they did, they are at fault. Hawkers a coach they shouldn’t give someone power that isn’t qualified for it.

Wake up. We are in a new era. It’s hard to rise when dropped. Player managers rule the talent and they direct players to teams that have success. We can’t just write off professionalism to bulldogs DNA, which is just a buzzword and has no real meaning.

That’s on Tony. every club wanted him. People in the kennel were jumping for joy yo.
Even peopel here talkign biut it say ‘I was so happy when he signed but he flopped’ and that indirectly proves how good a signing coup he was. This is a compliment to Des. Not a diss yo.

What a demon

@1967
this response hood enough for u?
*mic drop*
Firstly everyone on this earth is equal.so u are no better than anyone else.

Secondly, your assumption that I live in Killara. For your information I lived in Croydon Park for over 15 years.

You pull this as if I know nothing.

Listen here freshmen you have been probably following league for what 20 years??? Try 50 years mate. You do nit know the history if this great club???
Then u want to support another 3 teams during the finals so u have a team to support. No loyalty to the Bulldogs. You have no idea.

Next you will say Brad Fittler is a good coach. Do u see how detailed Billy Slater is that is a coach!! I wish we had him!! Good night. I will not waste my time replying to the rest of your dribble!!!

Learn history. I will give you a summary below.

Also I live 35 years in Killara yes I grew up on North shore but followed the Cant Bankstown Bulldogs. That should speak volumes about loyalty to this great club!!!

1935 Enter comp
1938 space of 3 years won our first comp. We held a record there however 1999 Melb beat that record of entering & winning a comp in 2 years. Except obvious 1908 to 1910 when the comp first started.

1942 won comp.

1967 we were the club to stop St.G winning 12 premierships in a row beating St.G in a semi final then losing in GFinal to Souths. Intercept Bob McCarthy try who I might add played for both Souths & Canterbury Berries which they were know back then.

Then we won 4 comps in the 80's 1980, 1984, 1985, 1988 from the entertainers to the Warren Ryan Defence known as Dogs of War!!!. Then 1988 with Phil Gould's first year.

Then 1994 we won minor premiership. But lost to Canberra.

In 1995 we were the first team & still are to win the comp from 6th Spot!!! Amazingly we were 80/1 to win the comp as trouble with super league where we were to lose approx 5-6 players to NRL as we chose Super league. In 1998 we came from 9th spot to make Grabd Final again no one has equal this when they had a top 10 that year.

Then last win in 2004. We have such a great history. Yes the game has changed professionalism, increased competition not enough good players etc that is why we are trying to develop from the pathways of youth etc.

Hope Nasheed you bother to read the proud history of the Bulldogs & learn. Be open minded & positive. We will get there soon.

I am sure I have not listed all the great records of our proud rich club history & call others to add & share other great moments.