SMH Alex Twal

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After 12 years of trying, the doctors finally fucked up my kidneys pushing toxic shit on me too hard and too fast.

I'm officially worse off when I was waiting for my heart transplant, the last 12 years of hell I went through were literally for nothing.

Now I'm headed for another fkn heart transplant AND fkn kidneys.... I don't think I can even accept anything more as I feel greedy.
love ya brother I always do check up on anyone on this forum as much as I can. Been so busy that we forget all of us are human.

god willing you turn around a corner and get well! You made me tune into the kennel even more when we started to talk !

love this forum cause we all lose out sht but we always remember that it’s just a person on the other side of the screen/computer. Have always said it, we should all be meeting up for a hangout with our kids and show them the bulldogs spirit.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation of your source, it's appreciated.
Apparently he wanted 525k and we wouldn't take him unless they coughed up 100k according to Michelle bishop

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You won't get a quality player for 350k though.Which is probably the conclusion the tigers came to
He isn't a quality player tho. I think they were lucky we were only asking them to chip in 100k.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You won't get a quality player for 350k though.Which is probably the conclusion the tigers came to
Agree but you can secure an up and coming junior. They mustn’t have one in mind or have everyone locked up already IMO. Who knows they make a lot of baffling recruitment and retention plays .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He isn't a quality player tho. I think they were lucky we were only asking them to chip in 100k.
He is quality,relative to the player market. Apparently we were/are looking to pay SST 500k, based on his game for Catalans on the weekend, 525 for Twal is a bargain in comparison

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree but you can secure an up and coming junior. They mustn’t have one in mind or have everyone locked up already IMO. Who knows they make a lot of baffling recruitment and retention plays .
We can sign up and comers on a development contract. The thing is,we need nrl quality props asap. And there is a shortage available

Last edited: