SMH Alex Twal

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thoughts with you and your family @EXORCIST I hope you get the help needed to live a long life with your family.

@King Gus hope your kid is ok terrifying to even hear those words.

@04 Dreaming fuck off to the forum of the team you support. Your no dogs fan just another fucking “Kaz”
Thanks brother, you've always had my back through the years on here bro, God bless you.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers with you mate another challenge I’m sure you will kick arse on. God bless and happier and healthier times ahead for you and the family.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@EXORCIST you will get through this uce. You are an inspiring tough **** to even still be here considering what you’ve been through. Hopefully it sorts out and you don’t need another transplant. Gods blessings and strength my bro. We/I need you on here and I’m looking forward to hearing about your boy moving through Bulldogs pathways. Alofa tele atu uso

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@EXORCIST you will get through this uce. You are an inspiring tough **** to even still be here considering what you’ve been through. Hopefully it sorts out and you don’t need another transplant. Gods blessings and strength my bro. We/I need you on here and I’m looking forward to hearing about your boy moving through Bulldogs pathways. Alofa tele atu uso
Love you Uce, we really are a family on here bro

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I knew by your out of character response that there was something wrong. Sorry to hear about your health, I can only wish you the best and I know you will keep fighting.

Always a Bulldog
I'm genuinely sorry bro. Won't happen again

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guys I wanna thank those Kennelers on here who have shown they can be the bigger man, let insults and aggressive responses go, regret and modify their posts and just show they can be decent and proud Bulldog supporters.

That's part of the Bulldogs family as well ❤

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
After 12 years of trying, the doctors finally fucked up my kidneys pushing toxic shit on me too hard and too fast.

I'm officially worse off when I was waiting for my heart transplant, the last 12 years of hell I went through were literally for nothing.

Now I'm headed for another fkn heart transplant AND fkn kidneys.... I don't think I can even accept anything more as I feel greedy.
I’m sorry to read this man…. Inshallah good news is around the corner for you & your family bro.
It’s another challenge which I’m sure you’ve faced many times before & come thru the other side stronger!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
After 12 years of trying, the doctors finally fucked up my kidneys pushing toxic shit on me too hard and too fast.

I'm officially worse off when I was waiting for my heart transplant, the last 12 years of hell I went through were literally for nothing.

Now I'm headed for another fkn heart transplant AND fkn kidneys.... I don't think I can even accept anything more as I feel greedy.
Shit Uleh just saw this.
What a shit go, can’t catch a break.
But you’re a tough **** and been through it before so you’ll be get through it!