News AFL MEDIA CONTROVERSY

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually Zorba got in trouble for calling her a ‘good soft’ a few years ago.. These blokes deserve to be called out..F$&k him..couldn’t give a toss what her sexual orientation is..she is a very good sports presenter.. that and that alone should is what she should be judged. on..What a dumb asshole..

I don't know if she is gay or not, I just thought this pencil necked fuckwit just called her that because she turned him down for being a pencil necked fuckwit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
people who leak this stuff are also pretty twattish
Probably Western Bulldogs supporters lol...we'd do it too if it was Buzz. Wouldn't you? :grinning:

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In a nutshell, he said she was hot, but lesbian and has a licker license. I’d say it is old as it common knowledge she is gay. It was pay back
Barnard was the first recording.
It's the second one where he is accused of being rascist.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Barnard was the first recording.
It's the second one where he is accused of being rascist.
Wrong its been known for years. She got pete peters sackec from manly going back almost 10 years.
She is openly gay, ive been to a xmas party where she was openly kissing another female.
This stinks of payback, im not saying what he done was correct, which was completely wrong, but it stinks

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wrong its been known for years. She got pete peters sackec from manly going back almost 10 years.
She is openly gay, ive been to a xmas party where she was openly kissing another female.
This stinks of payback, im not saying what he done was correct, which was completely wrong, but it stinks
What I'm pointing out is the accusation of "rascist" which was only stated regarding the 2nd tape released about him.

The Barnard rant was in the first tape that was realised about being gay.

Whether its pay back to journos or stinks is another matter.

Life, and the media coverage of rubbish non issues, seems to be one big episode of MAFS these days :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Giants are up, Hoodoo Gurus at half time. Can't complain. Well, mid strength beer so can complain. Still....

20220319_183350.jpg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a really weird story.

Fox Journo asks annoying but not totally over the top (by 2022 standards anyway) question.
Fed up coach gives answer that was probably a bit defensive but you know, not the end of the world.
All of Fox: coach was in the wrong. We stand by our guy.
Journo: fox stands by me

Nek minnut: fox: yeah, we don't stand by you after all.
Also coach: I'm sorry

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was a really weird story.

Fox Journo asks annoying but not totally over the top (by 2022 standards anyway) question.
Fed up coach gives answer that was probably a bit defensive but you know, not the end of the world.
All of Fox: coach was in the wrong. We stand by our guy.
Journo: fox stands by me

Nek minnut: fox: yeah, we don't stand by you after all.
Apparently the journo was leaking team selections and continually gave the coach and team a hard time in articles and aggressive questions....kinda in the "Bulldogs/Barrett/Gus vein" (except we get it from more than one) lol.

As per usual with these occurrences, the guy will be on light duties hiding in some Fox hole somewhere and will eventually resurface on The Footy Show or Fox AFL equivalent down there :grinning:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I don't know the context of the story or why he blew up like that but good on him. The journo sounds like a typical weasel and the point the coach made (who looks like Chopper by the way) about player welfare etc is a good one which these scumbag journeys don't give two shits about.

I'm sure the coach will get fined etc but I'd love more NRL coaches, players and staff to call out the media in the same way.
"I'm not the one pissing blood Keith"

Fucken love that movie!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You want to know what AFL Controversy is?

I'm currently at ANZ stadium sitting in the middle of the Swans army wearing Giants gear and embarrassing my wife. And I'm loving it.
I never watch AFL, but I was at the pub last night and this game was on. I actually sat there and watched it for its entirety and I enjoyed it. I know, what the hell right. A close and entertaining game throughout until the last quarter where the Swans went next level. That Luke Parker had a hell of a game.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on Beveridge for speaking his mind fuck the p.c police.Wimpy gutless journo bet the lady in question knocked him back as he wanted to have a lesbian conquest the smug little quince.

Also as someone else mentioned I think, you would not want to cross this coach imo lol has a glint in the eye of I ain't stopping until I can't throw any more :laughing: