Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haven't got twatter, what did he say that's racist?
It's just a black screen with audio of him just talking back to some guys in a crowd who are dissing him it sounds. You can probably hear it? Takes a while before you can hear his voice. It's not that much but shows you.gotta be careful what you do and say bc there's always someone around to throw shade. In this case I guess its Western Bulldogs supporters or Murdoch Media haters lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would love to hear what ricky stuart would say if the shackles where off.
Be very enlightening I would think lol.

I reckon the coaches have every right to blast the gossip hound journos if they overstep the line. Apparently that guy released team selection news and is regularly on the Western Bulldogs case.

How great would it be if Baz or Gus could have a presser about Drunkfield lol

At the very least hopefully now the journos will act a bit more professional with their interviews and questions now that they've seen the power of karma.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This Tom fuckwit seems to be the Hooper of the AFL. Suck shit to him, not only did the coach give him a serve hopefully a fellow journalist now writes an article on him dishing up some of his own medicine.
I think the 2 tapes is enough to sit him on his pants lol.

Collectively the majority of the AFL media were coming down heavily on the coach....journos protecting journos and working themselves into a hating hysteria on the club and coach (as they do).

Now? After the 2 tapes of the low life journo and him being stood down...funnily enough there's not much said by the scummy press and little condemnation of him outing the female.

There's plenty of NRL journos just the same as you said.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Tom fuckwit seems to be the Hooper of the AFL. Suck shit to him, not only did the coach give him a serve hopefully a fellow journalist now writes an article on him dishing up some of his own medicine.
Heard this morning he got stood down as well. Would be nice to see this happen to buzz the Drunk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know the context of the story or why he blew up like that but good on him. The journo sounds like a typical weasel and the point the coach made (who looks like Chopper by the way) about player welfare etc is a good one which these scumbag journeys don't give two shits about.

I'm sure the coach will get fined etc but I'd love more NRL coaches, players and staff to call out the media in the same way.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haven't got twatter, what did he say that's racist?
In a nutshell, he said she was hot, but lesbian and has a licker license. I’d say it is old as it common knowledge she is gay. It was pay back

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited: