News AFL MEDIA CONTROVERSY

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never watch AFL, but I was at the pub last night and this game was on. I actually sat there and watched it for its entirety and I enjoyed it. I know, what the hell right. A close and entertaining game throughout until the last quarter where the Swans went next level. That Luke Parker had a hell of a game.
Afl is actually an ok game I don't watch it anymore but I agree it's decent if a bit soft.
Decades ago took my old man to a game at the SCG it was fucken good to be honest and so close to the action there.The Swans are beauties they never drop to the bottom, they have been generally very good most years and had some great players in the past Lockett, Paul Kelly big bad Barry Hall etc etc.Always sort of followed them and when in Sydney i definitely kept an eye on them particularly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Your Mum's upset!" After he had headbutted the old girl lol.
Not PC, but it was hilarious nonetheless.
Great movie.
So many one liners....

Fkn love it and know it off by heart.

That's a nice shirt Mark...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
"Goodnight Shazzie!"

Imagine the Yanks watching that movie, they wouldn't of had a fucken clue what was being said lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't watched Chopper for a while(legendary bad **** I liked him)but watched Two Hands not long ago, Heath Ledger aye what a waste of a great talent/life..