Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope they get him
Whilst I prefer a middle, that is solely for selfish reasons on finding success in 2024 - the more this stays in the air, I don’t mind the thought of Luai coming to Belmore because I have no doubt some more than capable forwards become available for 2025.

If we’re targeting Origin caliber players, can only be a good thing….

We should also consider Sam Hughes with a good off season and adding another 3-5kg to his frame gives Mark Nicholls vibes.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Afb reminds me of old klem no loyalty whatsoever just chases $$ i reckon gus picked up on this and hes hell bent on getting our culture right

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whilst I prefer a middle, that is solely for selfish reasons on finding success in 2024 - the more this stays in the air, I don’t mind the thought of Luai coming to Belmore because I have no doubt some more than capable forwards become available for 2025.

We should also consider Sam Hughes with a good off season and adding another 3-5kg to his frame gives Mark Nicholls vibes.
Yep hughes could be our bolter hopefully definitely has the size we need

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

If we get lulu then we need to offload burton.
I don’t think lulu and burton in the halves is a good idea as they are both better as a runner not an organiser.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we get lulu then we need to offload burton.
I don’t think lulu and burton in the halves is a good idea as they are both better as a runner not an organiser.
Luai can play both, has done it several times and alot throughout junior
Only reason he is a running 6 atm is because he is playing along side the best 7 in the game

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing as though he’s mates with Gus’ son, I have always thought he’d like to bring him over if the opportunity arose.
I agree. Always thought this.
You see it in the commentary too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually got some oil today that apparently we are very much still in the AFB hunt. What Weidler said was a smoke and mirrors tactic.
I’ll try and get more, but I have been told not only are we in the mix, we are close.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually got some oil today that apparently we are very much still in the AFB hunt. What Weidler said was a smoke and mirrors tactic.
I’ll try and get more, but I have been told not only are we in the mix, we are close.
Hmm, did you divine this during your late night pagan dancing ritual?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm, did you divine this during your late night pagan dancing ritual?
If late night pagan dancing ritual is 2/3 a bottle of Henny wriggling to DMX then yes.
But also my insider shared interesting info which strongly indicated whatever Gould told a worker to tell us was Bs

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If late night pagan dancing ritual is 2/3 a bottle of Henny wriggling to DMX then yes.
But also my insider shared interesting info which strongly indicated whatever Gould told a worker to tell us was Bs
I hope you’re right I suppose. Im not convinced on this person but he certainly plays very well. Thanks for your inside information.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep throwing darts… from contract lodged with tigers to ‘we are close’

Image1702757795.387866.jpg

Here’s a newsflash: everyone is close / in the race until a deal is done

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a slap in he face to the Warriors. He has had one good season there where they have finished in the top 4 and he wants out now. Joke.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If dickweed could be right once I’d like it to be this lol

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as I would love this to be true. I have a feeling this is as close as we'll get.

1702762696671.png