Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Knowing and actually doing very different
Not going to disagree. However surely one of the Sharks will want out. Same with Newcastle. With Leo Thompsons brother signing Matt Croker will be playing alot of reserve grade you would think.
Terrell May- as we know has links with CC and Gus.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not going to disagree. However surely one of the Sharks will want out. Same with Newcastle. With Leo Thompsons brother signing Matt Croker will be playing alot of reserve grade you would think.
Terrell May- as we know has links with CC and Gus.
I hope sk mate. We thought the same with afb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know Gus is a huge AFB fan ..

Knowing we really need an alpha leading prop, there has to be more to this than what us supporters know ..

Would love to know the back story on why he didn’t go all for him ..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We all know Gus is a huge AFB fan ..

Knowing we really need an alpha leading prop, there has to be more to this than what us supporters know ..

Would love to know the back story on why he didn’t go all for him ..
To be fair Gus should probably release something even if it’s his mouth piece with a fluff article or in a members email cause it’s head scratcher.

The playerswap or the dragon’s throwing crazy offers id get. It appears neither.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair Gus should probably release something even if it’s his mouth piece with a fluff article or in a members email cause it’s head scratcher.

The playerswap or the dragon’s throwing crazy offers id get. It appears neither.
The fact that there seems to be no Sharks player going back to NZ is surprising and makes you wonder what the reason was, we dropped out of the race. I thought not wanting to swap a player they’d accept as being the main issue, but it clearly wasn’t for Sharks. I think they might be getting him in 2025 though? So maybe if we requested him for 2024 is why the player swap was floated. Probably even more surprising is he’s apparently left $1m on the table by going with Shark over Dragon. I mean sure, he probably thinks they are contenders and Drags not, but tbh he’s mad not taking their deal.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cause they’re a joke of a club! And fuck their bogan redneck supporters
Tell me you’ve been to shark park without telling me you’ve been to shark park lol. One of my most despised fan bases. Even the young kids are mouthy. I’m anglo but I have been aggravated by the racist stuff I heard there.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell me you’ve been to shark park without telling me you’ve been to shark park lol. One of my most despised fan bases. Even the young kids are mouthy. I’m anglo but I have been aggravated by the racist stuff I heard there.
Can’t be worse than Brookvale … Manly fans are the absolute worst

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t be worse than Brookvale … Manly fans are the absolute worst
they've been ok as of late when I've been over the last few years at brookvale I think its more the night games when we play them there it does get a bit out of hand

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, I despise that fuckin place but I would jizz hard if we beat them there and shut their fuckin supporters up with a win and Mulitalo tackled to the ground hard.