Adam Elliott: Ankle Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously though, if you were copping some of the passes in the positions he was in last year you'd be looking to preserve the family jewels rather than catch the ball too.... He'll go OK next season.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's he done off the field?
Chases the camera on and off(too much for mind)

My advise to him and I hope somebody puts him in line is
Put the movie star status away, train hard and play footy.

I am tired of players talking to the media and we are going to do this and that before it actually happened on the footy field.

We have not done walk before the talk for a while and this numb skull does the talk(off the field) too much.

Let the footy do the talking!

Old dogs of war- if we were quiet- we were in the trenches ready to ambush

Too much last year - players came out(most notably Elliot) came on cameras and it made me mad.
Too much talk!

Elvis - little less conversation and more action please should be our theme song!!!!

This is why this guy shit me!

Let the footy do the talking

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I am tired of players talking to the media and we are going to do this and that before it actually happened on the footy field.

We have not done walk before the talk for a while and this numb skull does the talk(off the field) too much.

Too much last year - players came out(most notably Elliot) came on cameras and it made me mad.
Too much talk!

Elvis - little less conversation and more action please should be our theme song!!!!

What a stupid post.

You know the club and players have media obligations right?

Its PR from the NRL...

There is no footy in the offseason. The NRL want people to still see and talk footy (and rightly so). Helps sustain and grow the game.

The club dictates (through NRL media guidelines) what players say and what media questions they cam answer in any given interview.

Its not like Elliot (or any other player)see a camera and automatically run infront of it and start talking, especially without permission from the club... they are told by the club what needs to be done.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Too much talk!

So what your saying is that none of our players should ever do interviews?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a stupid post.

You know the club and players have media obligations right?

Its PR from the NRL...

There is no footy in the offseason. The NRL want people to still see and talk footy (and rightly so). Helps sustain and grow the game.

The club dictates (through NRL media guidelines) what players say and what media questions they cam answer in any given interview.

Its not like Elliot (or any other player)see a camera and automatically run infront of it and start talking, especially without permission from the club... they are told by the club what needs to be done.
Exactly!! I think its more of a case that he is a country boy, so he is a bit more laid back and friendly so he is always willing to have a chat if a journo wants to talk to him. So to suggest he thinks he is a movie star chasing the camera is just rediculous.
In any case, i like hearing from the players. I want to hear from the players. Why wouldnt you want to??

Status
Not open for further replies.