Adam Elliott: Ankle Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes our back row options more to my personal liking.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure its just a clean out and will only miss 3-4 weeks post christmas so he should be sweet for season opener.

Id have Martin in the team anyway for his goal kicking, he just looks like he needs to drop a few Kg’s, looked a bit unfit in world cup

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how long he will be off for??? (As in back to full training)

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry -
This guy is shit! Not a fan at all!
Mini version of mason. Wants to be seen like a high profile player and alsways eager to give his opinion. Who gives a fuck!
Atleast mason was a high profile and Clive Churchill winner!

I never liked him and thought typical fkn des when we signed him and holland when we had Reynolds and graham yet to sign.
Loves the camera- celebrates like he won the gf winning try( when we are 26 points behind) and runs to the players to get the congratulations and to try and inspire them. Take it easy Thurston try hard!

He runs up with gusto and stumbles and falls and knocks on mind you without a finger laid upon him!

Below average and he is in our 17???? Please!

Didn’t he just 2 days ago brag he is getting he’s first preseason and will rip in 2018 and step up???
Dickhead!

See - even he knows he is a wanker! Lol

Last edited:

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s average at best. Can’t believe people thought it was ok to let Finucane go believing this guy was that good coming through

Reactions: GDR

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like Elliot. Watched his interview the other day and he was happy that he was getting through a pre-season without any injuries! Damn... dunno how ppl hate him so much, he at least has a crack

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's kinda the Josh Reynolds of forwards... not in the shit **** way, but in the trys to hard and trys to do things as fast as possible. That's why we see him falling off tackles and dropping balls so often.

He does have reasonable skills, can run a line and has some aggression, but at this stage he'd be lucky to get in my 17, especially if Jackson is still played on the edge.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin or MAYBE D'rhys Miller ...

I'd be happy to see either step up.

Then again we are stacked with Second Rower/Props now, so could be Torpy/Nelson/Priest/Taulau/Fine/Martin/Miller

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This kid is the only one who hits in defence. The hate he gets here is ridiculous he's young and he can improve. Shame about the injury hopefully he will be fully fit come the start of the season.
Don’t like his antics on and off the field- he brought it upon himself

Status
Not open for further replies.