• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you imagine the feeling of dread JK and Gus must feel when their phone rings and it's a bored Arthur Laundy for the sixth time that day to give you his 2 cents worth?
I'm sure Gus and Khoury are already sick of him and will tell Laundy if you don't shut the fuck up and stop talking out of turn then your sponsorship is finished.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Becoming. His sons are fucktards as well. Craig the pollie, has joined the Clive Palmer party.
Really, I know Craig Kelly is aligned with Palmer, didn't know that about the younger laundy

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can bank on Elliott getting the sack, as long as the club has the legal right to do so without any repercussions coming back to bite us.

It depends if his actions can legally earn a third strike against him, which I personally think they will.

The legal fact is the only thing that will sack or save Elliott - that's it.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Uncle Arthur’s just been on 2GB telling everyone what a good bloke Elliott is and telling us “how hard he’s doing it” he’s spoken to the board apparently and told them how disappointed he’ll be if he’s gone next year.

He’s been calling players from Jackson to Meaney and no one wants him gone (apparently).

Said he was mentoring him but obviously failed but covid has stopped them meeting every week.

I wish this guy would keep himself out of the media.
Fuck off Arthur and take idiot with and your free sponsorship

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not their fault if he's a dickhead, but if he gets arrested over a private club function during which senior officials were present and egging him and other players on, yeah, that partially is the club's fault.

Being egged on is no excuse even if it was the ceo egging him on. He is responsible for his actions.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Some Bulldogs players want Elliot to piss off but dont worry lads @utility half spoke to Gus in a supermarket lol
Correct. Gus confirmed the media reports were nonsense and the players are firmly behind Adam. In his exact words, they are mad for him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Being egged on is no excuse even if it was the ceo egging him on. He is responsible for his actions.
Partially correct. He is responsible for his actions, but the club is also responsible for creating the environment that led to the misbehaviour. Elliott was far from the only player who misbehaved. There was Fine....not to mention players who passed out on the roadside.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had me scratching my head. Craig Laundy quit the liberals because he wasn't happy with the direction they were heading, too far right for him, so was surprised when you said he joing Clive palmer
Clive Palmer, Morrison = Oxigen Thief. I might add my name to the fucktard list. lol

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Correct. Gus confirmed the media reports were nonsense and the players are firmly behind Adam. In his exact words, they are mad for him.
i havnt seen where gus confirmed this? where there is smoke there is fire

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are going to be edumacated huh? Watch this slide show and at the end keep answering the questions until you get them right...
Haha exactly! Worked real well after the Lichaa incident, clearly!
If the club does sack Elliott, watch the media narrative shift. They will go from writing sensationalist stories about him every day to attacking the club for sacking him over a minor offence.
You can GUARANTEE that will happen.
Needs to happen, but no doubt media will turn on a dime and say the family club sacks its own or some crap like that LOL.