• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most I was disappointed with his actions but I’m glad the club has taken action and fined him plus giving him the rest of the season off. Hopefully he’s learnt his lesson and can give back to the club that he loves and bleeds for.

I understand why many would want him gone but surely after the year we’ve had and the fact he had stayed with the club for less money he deserves one more chance to prove himself in the blue & white. He has 2 years to go on his current contract and hopefully he can perform behind a better and stronger front row, something that we’ve lacked for a number of years.

Many other players have been forgiven for far worse and no doubt he’s remorseful for his actions as has subsequently been reported that the team has rallied around him.

Pay the fine, get any help that’s afforded you in the off season and hopefully you can be part of a more successful Bulldogs team over the next 2 years.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We 100 percent deserve the spoon. Overpaying duds like Elliott we deserve everything coming our way. Tbaz continuing the salary cap mess Gould has to fix about 6-7 years of mismanagement.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the NRL has stated Elliot has brought the game into disrepute and breached biosecurity protocols. Surely this + his previous offences is enough to sack him.
Yeh correct. I think the Dogs were waiting for the wordings and confirmation he has "brought the game into disrepute". This is where our sponsors get involved as he also represents them. He is a sitting duck. Sacking is inevitable.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The breach might have been the 'kiss' itself I would imagine.
Yeh maybe the biosecurity rules are you can't interact with anyone outside the player and family bubble???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like most I was disappointed with his actions but I’m glad the club has taken action and fined him plus giving him the rest of the season off. Hopefully he’s learnt his lesson and can give back to the club that he loves and bleeds for.

I understand why many would want him gone but surely after the year we’ve had and the fact he had stayed with the club for less money he deserves one more chance to prove himself in the blue & white. He has 2 years to go on his current contract and hopefully he can perform behind a better and stronger front row, something that we’ve lacked for a number of years.

Many other players have been forgiven for far worse and no doubt he’s remorseful for his actions as has subsequently been reported that the team has rallied around him.

Pay the fine, get any help that’s afforded you in the off season and hopefully you can be part of a more successful Bulldogs team over the next 2 years.
The club hasn't done anything, that was the NRL. Still faces action from the club and hopefully we can and will sack him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You do realise they have friendship that goes back 30 plus years.

Still an opportunity for Gus to set the correct agenda for a sponsor's over involvement, and possible interference, if Gus so wished.

30 year friendship does not preclude that. Up to Gus if he thinks its necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATT

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still an opportunity for Gus to set the correct agenda for a sponsors over involvement, and possible interference, if he so wished.

30 year friendship does not preclude that. Up to Gus if he thinks its necessary.
Exactly.

Laundry number 1 focus? His pubs.

Gould’s? The dogs.

Outside their families etc ofc.

Though Elliott on 480/500k a year as a bench forward who is at best a fringe first grade player and has consistently been a issue off the field and clearly after that lichaa shit can’t be good for team comrade is a no brainer to move on from.

He’s caused nothing but issues for us and bad headlines.

I wish him the best repairing his life with his kid and mother of the child. Perhaps if he doesn’t try Fucking his mates fiancé it will help that step. Along with actually sticking to what he’s said, staying away from booze. He clearly is someone who needs to stay off it. I know in my early 20’s I did plenty of dumb shot on the booze. I limited myself from those situations and sorted my life.

I wasn’t a father etc. now days I know far better and grew up. He needs to actually do this not talk about doing. Though he also clearly hasn’t accepted any real responsibility because to me the child being taken away is the biggest thing that could make him grow up and adjust his life. Instead he hasn’t. Sadly losing a massively overpaid contract will likely be a learning curve he needs and the only option we should even look at is termination immediately (help him with counselling and alcohol abuse if he wants to help himself away from the game)

Last edited:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fear is he will realise 17 chances is way too many and he’ll probably not fk’n up anymore and we’ll be stuff with this flog, his multiple I’ll disciplined mistakes on the field, and his 480k pay packet killing us.

this may be our only chance to correct Barrett’s terrible decision to re sign this clown.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gould said they want it resolved…. NRL have handed down their decision, hopefully Gus executes this hack by Monday

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club hasn't done anything, that was the NRL. Still faces action from the club and hopefully we can and will sack him.
Whether it’s from the NRL or the club he has to face the consequences of his actions and the fact he’s out for the rest of the season and fined $10,000. That should be it and we move on. Wife bashers and drug traffickers have been allowed back into the NRL.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Former Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa begins custody proceedings after being estranged from his kids

Michael Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott engaged in an intimate act with his fiancée.

Adam Elliott may be fighting to save his career – but Michael Lichaa is fighting to save his family.
While Elliott may be locked in a new battle to save his career after being stood down for a bathroom encounter with NRLW star Millie Boyle, Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught his former Bulldogs teammate engaged in an intimate act with his fiancée.

News Corp can reveal the fallout from Elliott’s first tryst took a turn this week when Lichaa began custody proceedings after being estranged from his children.

A day after Elliott was stood down for his latest breach, Lichaa was in court filing an interim order to seek access to his children.

“I don’t care about any of that,” Lichaa said when asked about Elliott’s latest indiscretion.

“I am just worried about seeing my kids. I won’t be making any comment.”

News Corp can reveal that Lichaa has been living in shared accommodation with boxer Jack Brubaker since he caught Elliott in the intimate act with his former fianceé, Kara Childerhouse on the back deck of the couple’s Connells Point home on February 14.

Lichaa split with Ms Childerhouse after the incident.

While Elliott was able to continue his career after issuing a public apology for his role in the incident, Lichaa was charged with several offences after police attended the Connell’s Point home on the morning of February 14.

Taken to hospital with injuries alleged to have been sustained by punching a window, Lichaa later entered pleas of not guilty to charges including common assault, destroying or damaging property and stalk/intimate to cause fear of physical harm.

Elliott apologised for his actions but was spared any punishment from his NRL club.

Lichaa has given up on his NRL dream.
“This is an extremely difficult time for my family and I,” Elliott said.

“They are my most important focus at the moment and I ask that people can respect mine and my family’s privacy at this time.

“In consultation with the Club, I will be undertaking the necessary help that I require with appropriate measures and checks.”

Set to face court on November 2, Lichaa has been attempting to rebuild his life since the breakdown of the relationship.

It can be revealed the former Lebanese international has been working as a carpenter for Parramatta building firm Introbuild Constructions.

While volunteering as a junior rugby league coach, Lichaa gave up on his dream of returning to the NRL in the wake of the incident.

Estranged from several of his former teammates, including Elliott, Lichaa was also stood down by the NRL as part of the no-fault stand down policy.

Having initially reached an amicable arrangement with Ms Childerhouse to see his children three days a week, Lichaa is taking steps to see them again after that arrangement broke down.

The interim child access order was lodged by Lichaa’s solicitor Bassam Kazi from KPL Lawyers on Tuesday.

Lichaa refused to divulge details of the court order or his relationship with Ms Childerhouse when contacted by News Corp.

Meanwhile, Elliott was issued a $10,000 fine by the NRL and could face further disciplinary action from the NRL after he was asked to leave a Gold Coast restaurant on Sunday afternoon.

Management at the venue ejected Eliott from the restaurant after he was discovered in the men’s bathroom with Broncos NRLW player Boyle

The pair were alleged to have been kissing.

It’s the third time Elliott has been embroiled in off-field issues involving alcohol since 2018 when he was involved in a “Mad Monday” incident.

Elliott pleaded guilty to wilful and obscene exposure after allegedly placing his genitals in a drink.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whether it’s from the NRL or the club he has to face the consequences of his actions and the fact he’s out for the rest of the season and fined $10,000. That should be it and we move on. Wife bashers and drug traffickers have been allowed back into the NRL.
No? He can and should go. He was gone yet certain people made push for him and we upped our offer and he re-signed. What does he do after that? The Lichaa thing, then proceeds to play like shit and now another off field issue. He can fuck off, fuck the ****.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No? He can and should go. He was gone yet certain people made push for him and we upped our offer and he re-signed. What does he do after that? The Lichaa thing, then proceeds to play like shit and now another off field issue. He can fuck off, fuck the ****.
Fuck Elliott, this reserve grade standard player is stealing a living.

How many people won't be getting memberships if this overpaid moron is kept?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you believe all the details of what has happened with Adam Elliott. You, I or anyone else do not know anything other than what’s been reported. FFS other first grade footballers have been charged for a lot worse than anything Elliot has done. Yes he’s a dickhead who can’t handle the grog but the fact is he stayed with the Bulldogs for a lot less money than Saints were offering.