• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott sucks up to Arthur and Arthur falls for it. Elliott asked Arthur to help negotiate his last contract with the Dogs and what happened - we paid more than he was worth. Someone needs to tell Arthur politely that while we appreciate his dollars this is not the 1st but 3RD STRIKE for his mate. We have other sponsors too who are pissed off as might be some of his teammates according to reports and we need to show players they can't repeatedly f..k up and bring us negative publicity ANY negative publicity - NOT THREE TIMES and stay for a 4th chance. How many does he f..king need. What he brings on the field is definitely not even worth what he brings off the field. We can use his 480K better on someone else more deserving who we get much better value from on and off the field.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Partially correct. He is responsible for his actions, but the club is also responsible for creating the environment that led to the misbehaviour. Elliott was far from the only player who misbehaved. There was Fine....not to mention players who passed out on the roadside.
Mate, the whole thing was a 'cock up' (LOL) from the media but passing out on the side walk is completely different to what Idiott did.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate, the whole thing was a 'cock up' (LOL) from the media but passing out on the side walk is completely different to what Idiott and Fine did, with Pay and coaching staff and club officials egging him on the whole time.
Made a slight edit to your comment to more accurately describe the situation. I dunno, I think passing out on the roadside would have been more damaging if not for the lengths the telegraph went to to get the footage. AT least players on the balcony thought they were in a private environment. The mad monday thing was nothing. The Lichaa incident was ugly, but not illegal, nor a dereliction of club duties, this latest incident is pretty small potatoes too. That's why the legal team is looking at this from every angle. They need to be sure they have the legal basis to act before they do.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Members and fans vote unanimously to tear up Elliot's contract for consistent bad form and indiscretions.

IN fact everybody was relieved when he screwed up because they were confident he was leaving.... It is probably the best news all year.

WHY ISNT HE GONE YET!? Because "Herb" is a good guy.... GET FCUKED!!!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made a slight edit to your comment to more accurately describe the situation. I dunno, I think passing out on the roadside would have been more damaging if not for the lengths the telegraph went to to get the footage. AT least players on the balcony thought they were in a private environment. The mad monday thing was nothing. The Lichaa incident was ugly, but not illegal, nor a dereliction of club duties, this latest incident is pretty small potatoes too. That's why the legal team is looking at this from every angle. They need to be sure they have the legal basis to act before they do.
Mate, I 100% agree that the Mad Monday thing was BS.
Claiming it was in public view when the reporter had to get a cherry picker to see it is beyond a joke but unfortunately, it happened and people don't tend to care for the finer details, just that it happened.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate, I 100% agree that the Mad Monday thing was BS.
Claiming it was in public view when the reporter had to get a cherry picker to see it is beyond a joke but unfortunately, it happened and people don't tend to care for the finer details, just that it happened.
People don't, but legal departments do. The club has to make sure its case to sack Elliott is legally solid, if that is what it wants to do. That's all I'm saying.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Legally the nrl wouldn’t issue a breach and fine him if it wasn’t legal. Simple.

He’s on multiple strikes. If the club want to sack him: he’s gone

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
21 idiots on here need to be sacked, geez he might mail you all each a pair of his undies that you can sniff.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate that we're already up to 80 pages and counting talking about more of Elliott's antics...

I can't wait til next season when hopefully we actually get to talk about a decent footy team and what they do on the field for a change.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will say it now, if Elliott is on anything more than minimum NRL wage it is diabolical salary cap management.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he gets sacked then Laundy will have a job waiting for him at one of his pubs. He'll even have his own launch pad on the roof so he can "helicopter" as much as he wants.
I hope it's not picking up glasses. There'll be a few breakages.