Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine charged by NSW Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit move to charge someone retrospectively. I can understand if they attended. But yeh to charge someone because of the telegraph is fucked.

Hope they did well from the article because they cost us almost 800k and tarnished the name of honest and likeable guys.
That's the thing with the media, they don't care about any of that they just want to have a big story to sell papers.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What an absolute fkn joke. Gaurenteed if it was females, whoever took the photos would be sued and get the tag for life of a sexist rapist.
I don’t think people are going to keep accepting this absolute Marxist bullshit creeping in every fkn aspect of life. Let’s just get the fuck on with itttt. If an individual is fkn offended then he or she can take it up behind the scenes and can be told grow some balls and go punch a tree.
Heres one from this morning
In Australian sport, the boys, it seems, get all the privileges. They get all the money, and all the attention and all the fame and what do they do with it? Well, some just vomit it all over the cement near a pub in The Rocks.
Lol. Men get all the privilege, ok rugby league has been going for over 100 year. Womens comp 1 year but all the privilege hey

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Heres one from this morning
In Australian sport, the boys, it seems, get all the privileges. They get all the money, and all the attention and all the fame and what do they do with it? Well, some just vomit it all over the cement near a pub in The Rocks.
Lol. Men get all the privilege, ok rugby league has been going for over 100 year. Womens comp 1 year but all the privilege hey
It's okay though... Brooks and Reynolds were out promoting the womans game to strippers the other day... that's all it was!

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's good to see the police not bothering with real crime and focusing on a drunk nude bloke.

We have our priorities right in Straya!

PS very impressed with their intense investigation, must of been hell picking up that tabloid paper...
Like wow ,the double standards with how the police parade on Mardi Gras night and allow nudity in a public place but now it’s a problem when the media brings it to its attention,like I understand the playsers went overboard but if were going to act this way when nudity is exposed in public then get rid of Mardi Gras ,get rid of beau Ryan’s nude acts on the footy show shit man I can go on and on

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LadiesWhoLeague‏ @LadiesWhoLeague
If you know nothing more about Adam Elliot than what you have seen in the media this week then educate yourself. We interviewed him this year and he is one of the finest young men I have ever met in the @NRL:

3:31 AM - 6 Sep 2018 from Sydney, New South Wales

11 replies43 retweets131 likes

1. New conversation

2. Garry‏ @Gazem123 Sep 7
      Replying to @LadiesWhoLeague @NRL
      He’s my sister in laws nephew. She adores him. I’ve met him too. He’s a fantastic young man who’s done great things for his community.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. LadiesWhoLeague‏ @LadiesWhoLeague Sep 7
      We adore him too!

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

End of conversation

1. Chris Cox‏ @Coxy4Queensland Sep 6
      I find the Mad Monday moral hyperbole one of the great annoyances of being an NRL supporter. Who exactly did they hurt? Nobody. Feel for Adam and his teammates. Unfairly targeted

0 replies0 retweets7 likes

1. Mick Fenner‏ @_FENZEE Sep 6
      This bloke is an absolute champ. From his work and assistance through the fires to assisting autistic children's causes. You can't judge a man by one bad call.

0 replies0 retweets4 likes

1. New conversation

2. Mat and Kita Clarke‏ @KitaandMat Sep 6
      Good timing my friend. Feel sorry for the poor bugger. Vilified by a media conglomerate for doing nothing that most blokes haven't done when they were young and on the tins, myself included.

2 replies0 retweets5 likes
    3. 2 more replies

1. CRLFC‏ @CRLFC_Goannas Sep 7
      The Daily Telegraph is a disgrace, well done Adam on all you have achieved

0 replies0 retweets1 like

1. Comtesse de Wids‏ @mrswids Sep 6
      Yeah I remember thinking during that podcast “wow that guy is awesome!”

1. sophie graham‏ @engineer_sophie Sep 6
      Yes a wonderful boy

1. Malla‏ @themalla Sep 7
      Replying to @LadiesWhoLeague @Todd_Greenberg @NRL
      Why are you re tweeting this after assassinating his character to the media? You’re a flog

1. New conversation

2. The Zesty One‏ @thezestyboi Sep 7
      Replying to @LadiesWhoLeague @NRLBulldogsFans @NRL
      So let’s say there’s a young lady behind the bar doing her job getting her by life. He’s here acting a right idiot on the drink and she has full view of him naked. Im sure that’s not what she wanted to see in her day?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. Xnowmann‏ @Xnowmann Sep 7
      Yes, let's all get outraged for every possible hypothetical senario that could ever possibly happen.

End of conversation

1. Boonboonafrica‏ @Booners05 Sep 7
      I'm a country lad too and he isn't anywhere near the first country lad to get his tackle out after a few beers - if that's his first time h may be one of the last

Reactions: GDR

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's good to see the police not bothering with real crime and focusing on a drunk nude bloke.

We have our priorities right in Straya!

PS very impressed with their intense investigation, must of been hell picking up that tabloid paper...
Best Post.. Assassin for PM

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Beau Ryan admitted that it's normal to be nude amongst your colleagues because sheds don't have singular shower rooms.
I think the NRL boss needs to be investigated for developing and enabling an anti social nudist mentality.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So this was a third floor private function and the NRL CEO had to pull the CCTV to get anything?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I would be so pissed off waking up to get that text after a big one that you are on the front and back of the paper naked. You would be so dirty with your self that you should have been more careful. But then to get a call from the cops saying oh we are going to charge you. WTF!! Nup I’m not copping that one.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would be so pissed off waking up to get that text after a big one that you are on the front and back of the paper naked. You would be so dirty with your self that you should have been more careful. But then to get a call from the cops saying oh we are going to charge you. WTF!! Nup I’m not copping that one.
Surely the magistrate/judge will laugh it out of prelim court and chastise the cops for wasting the courts time?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LadiesWhoLeague‏ @LadiesWhoLeague
If you know nothing more about Adam Elliot than what you have seen in the media this week then educate yourself. We interviewed him this year and he is one of the finest young men I have ever met in the @NRL:

3:31 AM - 6 Sep 2018 from Sydney, New South Wales

11 replies43 retweets131 likes

1. New conversation

2. Garry‏ @Gazem123 Sep 7
      He’s my sister in laws nephew. She adores him. I’ve met him too. He’s a fantastic young man who’s done great things for his community.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. LadiesWhoLeague‏ @LadiesWhoLeague Sep 7
      We adore him too!

End of conversation

1. Chris Cox‏ @Coxy4Queensland Sep 6
      I find the Mad Monday moral hyperbole one of the great annoyances of being an NRL supporter. Who exactly did they hurt? Nobody. Feel for Adam and his teammates. Unfairly targeted

0 replies0 retweets7 likes

1. Mick Fenner‏ @_FENZEE Sep 6
      This bloke is an absolute champ. From his work and assistance through the fires to assisting autistic children's causes. You can't judge a man by one bad call.

0 replies0 retweets4 likes

1. New conversation

2. Mat and Kita Clarke‏ @KitaandMat Sep 6
      Good timing my friend. Feel sorry for the poor bugger. Vilified by a media conglomerate for doing nothing that most blokes haven't done when they were young and on the tins, myself included.

2 replies0 retweets5 likes
    3. 2 more replies

1. CRLFC‏ @CRLFC_Goannas Sep 7
      The Daily Telegraph is a disgrace, well done Adam on all you have achieved

1. Comtesse de Wids‏ @mrswids Sep 6
      Yeah I remember thinking during that podcast “wow that guy is awesome!”

1. sophie graham‏ @engineer_sophie Sep 6
      Yes a wonderful boy

1. Malla‏ @themalla Sep 7
      Why are you re tweeting this after assassinating his character to the media? You’re a flog

1. New conversation

2. The Zesty One‏ @thezestyboi Sep 7
      Replying to @LadiesWhoLeague @NRLBulldogsFans @NRL
      So let’s say there’s a young lady behind the bar doing her job getting her by life. He’s here acting a right idiot on the drink and she has full view of him naked. Im sure that’s not what she wanted to see in her day?

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. Xnowmann‏ @Xnowmann Sep 7
      Yes, let's all get outraged for every possible hypothetical senario that could ever possibly happen.

End of conversation

1. Boonboonafrica‏ @Booners05 Sep 7
      I'm a country lad too and he isn't anywhere near the first country lad to get his tackle out after a few beers - if that's his first time h may be one of the last
The Zesty One‏ @thezestyboiSep 7
Replying to @LadiesWhoLeague@NRLBulldogsFans @NRL
So let’s say there’s a young lady behind the bar doing her job getting her by life. He’s here acting a right idiot on the drink and she has full view of him naked. Im sure that’s not what she wanted to see in her day
Get a load of this beta cuck motherfucker... reminds me of a shit **** we know.

Typical snowflake using hypotheticals.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Surely the magistrate/judge will laugh it out of prelim court and chastise the cops for wasting the courts time?
Considering it was a private function I’d say yes. But for it to even get to this point is actually strange. Unless there is more too it. But if that were the case we would have heard by now..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get a load of this beta cuck motherfucker... reminds me of a shit **** we know.

Typical snowflake using hypotheticals.
Yeah I agree, who's to say she wouldn't want to see a bit of cocka doodle doo :grinning: If she doesn't like it she has two choices she can look the other way, or wiggle her little pinky at him with a smile on her face.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, who's to say she wouldn't want to see a bit of cocka doodle doo :grinning: If she doesn't like it she has two choices she can look the other way, or wiggle her little pinky at him with a smile on her face.
Or IF she was female and offended she could of told management (for that 60-90 seconds they were nude).

But who said she was female. Chances are it was a male because the vultures in the media would of highlighted the fact.

Here is a more realistic "what if"... what if the scummy media didn't take spy photos and nobody knew about it? Would snowflakes still get triggered? Would holier-than-thou soft cocks have something to be outraged over?

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who uses the twitter tag "TheZestyBoi" is probably regressed, angry, and struggling with their own sexuality, thus angry at the world anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.