Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine charged by NSW Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Matt Lodge runs around on Sunday a free man after his disgraceful behavior and our guys get their character assassinated over THIS!! This is crazy what the hell is going on???
Double standard. Lodge forced his way into someone house and assaulted the couple. Drunk and throwing punches, but its ok. Lets clear him to play and hide him up in Brisbane.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please let me know if it’s confirmed or highly likely they got photographed from a cherry picker?

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF, disgraceful.
Media have ‘outraged’ the NRL and now the Police to act. Too many left wing, tree hugging, PC idiots running around these days.
Simply disgraceful course of events this week
Left are all good for nudism guv'nor. You're thinking the conservative religious right (the real snowflakes).

doggydaddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good to see charges laid so players can be cleared in court by a good barrister. Then invasion of privacy can be inferred back against photographer and fines made invalid.

A

Alexander the Great

Can someone please let me know if it’s confirmed or highly likely they got photographed from a cherry picker?
I've tried calling him since last night and have emailed him with no response..

A

Alexander the Great

Good to see charges laid so players can be cleared in court by a good barrister. Then invasion of privacy can be inferred back against photographer and fines made invalid.
They should plead not guilty and bring it before the courts so these scun Journos have to attend and give evidence.
Let it play out in court so it's all on transcript for a civil case against the scum *****.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How else do you get at eye level with the railing of a 3 story high balcony :grinning:

Even standing on the roof of a 4WD won't get you that high up.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How else do you get at eye level with the railing of a 3 story high balcony :grinning:

Even standing on the roof of a 4WD won't get you that high up.
Someone said he may have climbed a tree opposite and peered through the branches :grinning:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With 5 kgs of camera gear .. not a chance..
you can accurately work out from what distance he took the photos. one photo shows at least two easily measurable dimensions with significant distance between. one of the objects would be the pole across the street. with that you can also line up the angles to accurately work out the horizontal angle of the shot.

the vertical angle is a little more challenging.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After the media plastered it over the papers. Cops didn't turn up to a day or so later to investigate the pub. There were no complaints made for the police to go there on Monday. It's all come from the media which then made it so that the cops had no choice but to then having to investigate the pub.
Shit move to charge someone retrospectively. I can understand if they attended. But yeh to charge someone because of the telegraph is fucked.

Hope they did well from the article because they cost us almost 800k and tarnished the name of honest and likeable guys.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What an absolute fkn joke. Gaurenteed if it was females, whoever took the photos would be sued and get the tag for life of a sexist rapist.
I don’t think people are going to keep accepting this absolute Marxist bullshit creeping in every fkn aspect of life. Let’s just get the fuck on with itttt. If an individual is fkn offended then he or she can take it up behind the scenes and can be told grow some balls and go punch a tree.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What an absolute fkn joke. Gaurenteed if it was females, whoever took the photos would be sued and get the tag for life of a sexist rapist.
I don’t think people are going to keep accepting this absolute Marxist bullshit creeping in every fkn aspect of life. Let’s just get the fuck on with itttt. If an individual is fkn offended then he or she can take it up behind the scenes and can be told grow some balls and go punch a tree.
Poor Adam hit the hat trick, white straight male, that means it's open season. Change even one of them and it wouldn't of made the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.