Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine charged by NSW Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Matt Lodge runs around on Sunday a free man after his disgraceful behavior and our guys get their character assassinated over THIS!! This is crazy what the hell is going on???
PC brother, another cancer on this world.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You’re blaming the left for this?

You have to be joking. You do realise the telegraph is a right wing propaganda rag? But yeah, it’s all the left.

Fuckin’ lol
Wouldn't most lefties be on our side about this bullshit?

This smells like Hellen Lovejoy "think about the children" right wing over-reaction.

Hence my hate for both sides.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

This smells like Hellen Lovejoy "think about the children" right wing over-reaction.

The left would probably get offended if it happened in the company of women, but it seems to be the right that’s driving the outrage here. Railing on about decent moral standards and shit reeks of right wing ideology.... and the telegraph is as right wing as news outlets come, but they are using the whole idea of political correctness and the behaviour being offensive/ potentially threatening to try and galvanise the left on this issue, I suppose.

They are sort of using left wing ideology to fan the flames of outrage, I guess. Not that it’s working in the eyes of the public.

I was at my mum’s house the other day watching the project and they weren’t too critical of it. I guess the Tele is a more hated enemy of the left than Elliott’s wang. :p

A

Alexander the Great

You have to feel for these guys..they could end up with a criminal record because these journos were out to make a quick buck.
My thoughts go out to them and their families.
Especially Elliott with all the hard work he does off the field.

On a side Note footy show tonight had Merrin on TV doing the nudie run at penrith stadium

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hang on .. what if my cocks hanging out on a nudist beach and the Manly Ferry comes past...

How is this any different?

What next, the cops charging Elliott with molesting the Yucca plant?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If they have a clean record, they both get section 10 non convictions for and obscene exposure. No biggie.
Can be an issue if travelling overseas.

Not sure if this is counted as a crime of Moral turpitude, but if it is, woould bar them from America, section 10 or not.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
WTF, disgraceful.
Media have ‘outraged’ the NRL and now the Police to act. Too many left wing, tree hugging, PC idiots running around these days.
Simply disgraceful course of events this week
these are right wing family friendly PC idiots btw

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

i once got told off for wearing the bring back the biff shirt in 2007/2008, some lady comes up to me and says that im sending a great message to the children

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.... what the fuck is happening to Australia

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
who were the victims? What property was damaged? The only people that were victimised were the people being persecuted. How pathetic!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was on a bus tour in Paris 3 days ago and they said the term right wing came from when feather or quills were purchased for pens ..

they were more expensive when they were taken from the right wing of the bird and only the rich could afford those and the rich were mainly considered conservatives.. were as the more liberal care free thinkers could only afford the left wing of the bird....

So in summary left wing support Bulldogs and right wing is green turd, DT ..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.... what the fuck is happening to Australia
It's losing its identity as a laid back, easy going culture and turning into a nanny country where everyone gets butthurt over the littlest thing. My Grandfathers and Father would be turning in their graves to see what this country has turned to.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Matt Lodge runs around on Sunday a free man after his disgraceful behavior and our guys get their character assassinated over THIS!! This is crazy what the hell is going on???
Home invasion, glassing women, verbally abusing people on a pod cast. Meh....... But show a bit of skin on mad Monday. Oh the humanity. Honestly, did Elliot have his dick down someone’s throat?
Greenturd’s a weak ****.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Home invasion, glassing women, verbally abusing people on a pod cast. Meh....... But show a bit of skin on mad Monday. Oh the humanity. Honestly, did Elliot have his dick down someone’s throat?
Greenturd’s a weak ****.
Konrad Hurrell did and even filmed it while driving.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did police even attend on Monday or was it a reaction from the media? Honest question because I haven’t followed it too closely.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did police even attend on Monday or was it a reaction from the media? Honest question because I haven’t followed it too closely.
After the media plastered it over the papers. Cops didn't turn up to a day or so later to investigate the pub. There were no complaints made for the police to go there on Monday. It's all come from the media which then made it so that the cops had no choice but to then having to investigate the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.