News Absolutely farcical’ bunker decision shows that the NRL has lost the plot

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tina is the new JWH, he’s done stuff like this before so I have little doubt that there wasn’t intend behind it.

Refs are cooked as per normally and their drop kick boss will back them as per normal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
need to start holding every reff accountable if we are to see any change.
If that happens they’ll never attract new recruits. Who’d want to do that job when you’ve got people baying for your blood each and every week.

I’d like to see TK members volunteer to ref an NRL game at the speed at which it’s played and deliver flawless adjudication. Now that’s a game I’d watch :-).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As usual there are different rules for Origin players and Origin games than anyone else. The lack of consistency is pathetic

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guarantee if TPJ lifted him in a tackle he wouldn't be lacing up his boots for a week minimum

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me one of the biggest howlers was the disallowing of the Alomotti try. In no way shape of form was any one obstructed from making a tackle in that movement of play that would of actually made a tackle to prevent him from scoring .The NRL keep introducing stupid rules with no common sense. How can you rule and obstruction when no one was actually obstructed. I question how that was disallowed but the Warriors try against us earlier this year was allowed to stand.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me one of the biggest howlers was the disallowing of the Alomotti try. In no way shape of form was any one obstructed from making a tackle in that movement of play that would of actually made a tackle to prevent him from scoring .The NRL keep introducing stupid rules with no common sense. How can you rule and obstruction when no one was actually obstructed. I question how that was disallowed but the Warriors try against us earlier this year was allowed to stand.
Yeah watching it live it definitely looked like Boyd jumped in front of the Dogs player and took the dive. He had plenty of time to get up and make an effort on Alamoti when he eventually get the ball but he chose to lay there like a star fish.

I haven't seen the replay of the game or that incident yet though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with your point of view but if they call it that way at least be consistent. If that's a no try, then how is the Fonua-Blake play where he obstructed Mahoney a try? Then Annesley comes out and defends the decision. And he'll probably defend this one... We never get an obstruction call go our way in attack or defence even if the situation's are exactly the same.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now watch annesley be a right ar$e and say all the decisions and subsequent charges were correct. "close but right", or "in my mind right, in Bulldog's supporters, wrong". tino 2 incidents and a fine? What does he have to do, kill Mahoney?

Why was Reed on report and again no charge (Preston comes to mind). At least he can come out and say, for once, we got it wrong. I don't care about the mistakes, they happen, but it sh!ts me beyond tears I never hear officials accept mistakes. They totally happen, just be honest about it

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alomotti try was a clear no try. Preston made contact with his outside shoulder and the play continued on. That is a penalty every single time.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If that happens they’ll never attract new recruits. Who’d want to do that job when you’ve got people baying for your blood each and every week.

I’d like to see TK members volunteer to ref an NRL game at the speed at which it’s played and deliver flawless adjudication. Now that’s a game I’d watch :-).
And baying for blood is deserved, may be a hard game to reff. But it’s not good enough, and with the way it’s going league will lose a lot of supporters etc If it gets even more out of hand with the ridiculous interpretations.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And baying for blood is deserved, may be a hard game to reff. But it’s not good enough, and with the way it’s going league will lose a lot of supporters etc If it gets even more out of hand with the ridiculous interpretations.
OK. Enjoy watching the lawn bowls :-).

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Probably in the last 15 years or so, it just looks like the NRL have allowed the refs to dictate the outcomes of the games and blatantly make calls against certain teams. Us, Warriors and lesser extent tigers and Raiders have unfairly copped bad decisions consistently and the NRL don't give us proper answers or explanation unless you're either SouFFS or Roosters.

The warriors sponsors was right to call out the integrity of the refs and the NRL wants to sue him for defamation. V'Landys has made the game into a joke and he seems to be allowing betting agencies to get involved with the game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK. Enjoy watching the lawn bowls :-).
Nah mate, if it’s not nrl then it’s horses or darts, no other sport interests me… I except going out fishing and catching some beauty snapper or going to raid the mussel farms lol.