Absolutely disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
One of the ugliest, scrappiest and most unorganised bulldogs performances I've ever seen - and I've been a fan since 1989.

It says a lot how bad the knights are that we played like 3rd graders and still got up.

Something that has been in mind all year is that I wouldn't be disappointed to see the back of Michael Ennis. His service out of dummy half is poor most weeks and there isn't a game goes by that a few of his passes don't hit the ground or go to no one.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I've always backed ennis against the hate, but it's getting too much now - he has to go, surely

silva

Utility
Reaction score
What a dud thread.

How could you be disgusted with that defensive effort, it was courageous.

Our attack was disjointed and I'll admit we were a little lucky to get away with tonight as we played poorly. But we still showed the grit it takes to win premierships. Our attack will come.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What a dud thread.

How could you be disgusted with that defensive effort, it was courageous.

Our attack was disjointed and I'll admit we were a little lucky to get away with tonight as we played poorly. But we still showed the grit it takes to win premierships. Our attack will come.
There was effort in defence but even that wasn't very effective - if we were playing anyone other than the 15th placed team tonight we would have lost by a sizeable margin.

I haven't seen the missed tackle count but I'd bank on it being pretty high.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we have been spoiled, top of the table and the manner of the win is not good enough

i love it

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
5 wins in a row. I dont give a fk how we got them.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis great in the really tight very defensive and wet weather games

Not the spark in attack for our side

Though Hodko as halfback should organise better and setup more than a bomb on the 5th

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think the knights played really strong in the forwards and were really up for the game, playing really fast and direct.
After a short turnaround after the storm Monday might game a trip to nz with another short turnaround put in there roosters and Souths and we won all games, we were always going to be flat tonight

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was effort in defence but even that wasn't very effective - if we were playing anyone other than the 15th placed team tonight we would have lost by a sizeable margin.

We miss a few middle of the field but our goal line defence is second to none! They had so many sets on our line and we kept shutting them out. Our attack was very poor today but premierships are built in defence and if ours is anything to go by, then we'll go mighty close this year.

And **** me some of you people forget so quickly. Ennis was the difference last week. It was one of the toughest efforts I've seen. Yes he was off tonight but **** how bout showing our skipper some support

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It seems that unless we win by 20 points every week, people are not happy with the team.

5 wins in a row, top of the table, winning the hard way through grit and on the line defence!

but haters gonna hate!

Hope Ennis doesn't read this forum, he might actually get some appreciation at the Sharks....

silva

Utility
Reaction score

Definitely not, the minimal points we have conceded all year has not been lucky, we would have held out any team tonight.

Just be happy with the win we deserve our spot on top of the table.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just didn't like the mistakes, no look passes, to ground passes and forced passes tonight. It killed our momentum alot tonight and it hard, Ennis did contribute abit of it tonight but I was happy he defended well for us though.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
FFS we win again and people still cry like little b**ches.

Can believe some of you crybabies at times

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Scrappy game but we got the 2 points, we go 2 weeks to regroup and we are top of table

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously, 5 wins in a row, we win, and still flaming threads. Are you fkn serious? Who cares if we arent playing the best we can in round 8? There are 26 rounds. Wins are wins are wins. Pull your heads in!!!!!!!

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We obviously didn't play well tonight but lol at being absolutely disgusted at a win. jeez imagine if you were a Parra supporter for the last few seasons.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also disgusted - with this thread. You are obviously impossible to please and undouteby just another misserible person who hates the world because he hates himself. Grinding wins at this stage of the season are so important. We lead the comp, what else could you possibly want?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A win is a win, sure. But what's wrong with discussing where we could improve?'

Status
Not open for further replies.