Absolutely disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LOL I appreciate your thumbs up! I remember you saying you were going for good and would never return just before I left. Can't imagine this place without your input tbh
yeah ive done that a few times but with no kennel what happens is i get bored and start trying to talk to my mum about things and that drives me crazy, for example watching basketball she'll say "why doesnt the team just slam dunk it like that everytime, its guaranteed 2pts", i then try to explain to her that they would do that but the other team stops them with defence, a 35 minute explanation

so basically i always come back to the kennel humbled

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah ive done that a few times but with no kennel what happens is i get bored and start trying to talk to my mum about things and that drives me crazy, for example watching basketball she'll say "why doesnt the team just slam dunk it like that everytime, its guaranteed 2pts", i then try to explain to her that they would do that but the other team stops them with defence, a 35 minute explanation

so basically i always come back to the kennel humbled
LOL no place understands and welcomes you like the kennel does

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Holy shitballs

Ramstein!!

This is now a reunion thread.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
It appears The Kennel and The 'Zilla require each other; without one, the other wouldn't be as good

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It appears The Kennel and The 'Zilla require each other; without one, the other wouldn't be as good
Rodzilla is basically an essential component of The Kennel. The forum should be renamed; "The Kennel - featuring Rodzilla".

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to bring this thread up but the rot started way back in April of this year. Most people tried to say that a win is a win without wanting to recognise the issues we had.

It was clear as day back then and still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.